Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

If Bellamy wants some WT players for the rest of the season to assist with injuries this is mine suggestion.

Give them Brooks (reason he can play 5/8 and Munster back to full back. It would also settle the argument if a change of environment is what he needs or is he really an average player).
This would allow the new coaches a couple of weeks to ascertain if the AD and Hastings halves combination can work.

Give them David Nofoaluma (same reason as Brooks to see how he performs in another environment).
This would allow Junior Tapou more time in NRL as I believe this kid has talent.

Both players will play semi finals for the first time in their career so that should inspire them.

They either come back better players, having been under one of the great coaches or they are still shit and decisions need to be made by WT to move them on asap.

Win/Win for both Storm and WT.
Whats funny is everyone (including me) wraps these top coaches and how good they are but at the end of the day when they don't have the cattle they start losing.. Belly has lost 4 in a row now and they are looking everywhere for some quality players to help. But when a lower team like us with a average roster to start with loses some players its comes back to bad coaching and lack of depth. :unsure:

I would have no problem with your suggestion with Brooks and Nofo as that might increase there value and other teams might want them.

when King Gutter ala Magic Muke pole danced over our player to impress the kids in the crowd , chasing selfies , this is the type of d1cked$ I’m talking about

Anything less than the likes of Garrick or Tapine as major signings , will do nothing to improve us, could be a case of the same old . First major signings will give us a fair idea of what to expect long term and how we will be perceived.

He has some of the best hands of any back rower in the game!

WTF are you watching??

This reminds me of that clown proclaiming Junior Tupou could be a great fullback - and when rebuffed admitted he had never seen him play....

How do you even think you haver a right to an opinion about players you have never seen??
I'm watching Schuster, and in particular his hands.
Watch his last game, then ask yourself wtf couldn't you see that he drops balls. Not just his last game, either.
Good player and all, but has poor hands.

If Bellamy wants some WT players for the rest of the season to assist with injuries this is mine suggestion.

Give them Brooks (reason he can play 5/8 and Munster back to full back. It would also settle the argument if a change of environment is what he needs or is he really an average player).
This would allow the new coaches a couple of weeks to ascertain if the AD and Hastings halves combination can work.

Give them David Nofoaluma (same reason as Brooks to see how he performs in another environment).
This would allow Junior Tapou more time in NRL as I believe this kid has talent.

Both players will play semi finals for the first time in their career so that should inspire them.

They either come back better players, having been under one of the great coaches or they are still shit and decisions need to be made by WT to move them on asap.

Win/Win for both Storm and WT.
Problem is Bellamy hasn't asked for Brooks or Noffa. Because he only wants blokes of a certain character at his club to keep his culture. Noffa is a big head and Brooks will mope around whinging that Jahrome Hughes, Harry Grant and Munster are overcalling him

It’s the way they went about it. Sneaking around, telling bullshit. Moses tanked games playing the mental card to get released. Woods with his stupid interview. Tedesco mocking the club any chance he got.

I wouldn't have cared less if they had some class. They didn't.

I love Luc and wish him the best.

And we kept Brooks on a salary larger than all three of those blokes

He was paid significantly less. There is no need to make up stories about Brooks contract. He has one year left. It's a non issue.

His performances matter. Let's see how he goes today.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back