Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Only the Roosters could possibly have 3 of the top fullback options in the competition, and stuff 2 of those options into unfavoured positions like wing.

Joey Manu would explode given constant and regular responsibility at another club.
This article about the Roosters... It is so obvious that there is shifty things going on there. The top 7 players take up $5.2M ffs.

Mitch Moses to remain at Pawwawakkas comewank stadium.
N Brown has become Pawwawakka proof, staying put.
ARTHUR & MARTHA to Stains.
Give it 4 weeks, World Cup year, get it done.
Get your Dennis back, the real King of pawwa

Kiraz , ZHoskings , Guler DHawkins, CRamsy RGarrick KLEM TysonF WKennedy Hayze LThompson and Xerri should all be targets , very achievable . These are only my choices, without breaking the bank.
Hold our collective noses and get Xerri. Massive natural (!) talent with a point to prove.

If I'm picking a team to play tomorrow I dont think there's any doubt Brooks would be picked over Madden (both being fit and ready etc) but if I'm picking a squad for next year and I have to choose between a 300k Madden and a 950k Brooks, I'd be taking the cheaper option. That 650k is literally another iPap, and with the potential availabilities that will be happening this off-season it's the smart option. If/when this swap happens I can't see us losing out.

if 2023 is
7. Madden
6. Douhie
we are stuffed they were hopeless

It depends. Hastings @ 13 changes the picture completely.

Hastings is the guy leading the team around. He is the critical piece. Doueihi is the best runner we have in the halves so he is the most important apart from Hastings.

I think Brooks is better than Madden in that running 6 role as well but it depends on dollars.

Latest posts

Back