Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Tigers have been the most reckless club at signing players Brooks $960k ave
Mbye $900k also huge money $800 k to joey L Josh R Russell P and more bad signings in fact the Peachy $375 small by comparison .
Its no wonder with all that cap spent on players that spent much of their time
on the bench or Reggie's no wonder we struggle

Tigers have been the most reckless club at signing players Brooks $960k ave
Mbye $900k also huge money $800 k to joey L Josh R Russell P and more bad signings in fact the Peachy $375 small by comparison .
Its no wonder with all that cap spent on players that spent much of their time
on the bench or Reggie's no wonder we struggle
Yes we've been reckless, but I also think it speaks volumes on how undesirable our club is if that's what it takes to land a player. We saw last year by refusing to pay overs we signed basically no one outside of Hastings.

Yes we've been reckless, but I also think it speaks volumes on how undesirable our club is if that's what it takes to land a player. We saw last year by refusing to pay overs we signed basically no one outside of Hastings.
Hence why jagging Api and IP was a shift. I have no idea how they plan to support those players to give them some hope for success at this club because we have lost a few since then and it's crickets again on the recruitment front.

Yes that is the main problem we are considered a basket case and when I read pages on this forum about who has the best representation out of black white and gold no wonder . I'm starting to feel we need a quantum shift like Central Coast Tigers but would prefer if Tim and Benji can just get some really top class signings at the right price. Pascoe is a main constant thru all this backsliding but now he sure has a nice office

Did you you see that scum bag K*nt doing his best to reignite the situation during the Arthur interview.

No mention that Papali'i has supposedly committed to honouring his contract.

These arse holes just won't let it go.
I'm convinced that the NRL have certain journalists in their pocket that are trying to control certain narritives in the game. One narrative is to rid the game of teams like WTs from sydney in a bid to relocate teams to promote supposed "expansion" (and I use the term loosely) of the game.

Blind, proven winner.

Ciraldo is blind faith.

Hahaha….
Let’s get John Lang!!

I’m as hopeful the new direction is as good as anyone else is - but posts like yours make me think you’ve been asleep for the best part of 20 years….
Tim Sheens “was” a proven winner - reality is - he has won very little from between 1997 and 2022….
Despite multiple opportunity’s!!

His few good years pale in comparison to his poor….
In fact, I would argue that any other coach that had the same NRL stats as Sheens would have been gone - a very long time ago!!

We’ve done more for him, than he’s done for us….

Reactions: 851
Problem with recruitment can be seen with the case of Nathan Brown - if he has in fact signed with the dogs, its a slap in the face given he was an ex-tiger and you'd think we were able to offer more (speculation only). He sees more upside in that club with its current crop of players. Others would look at the tigers and see another bottom 4 side in 2023. Our youth can't come through quick enough...

The risk is whether Hastings sees himself as a 13 like Sheens see's him as. If he does then I think he signs with us.
Even if Brooks does move on I don't think Sheens will play Hastings as a 7 we will go after a Moses or something to partner douhie
I was concerned about this too but lately with Cam Murray leading the way with his M.O.M. performances as a game-influential #13 hopefully Hastings can see the future in it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back