Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What I suspect is Tim and Benji have tried hard without success attracting top name players furthermore its a struggle to keep one weve already signed
The reason for this are
- Our dismal roster , Our position on the table and our woeful defence
One or two good ones mixed in with our lot won't make enough difference and make the incoming stars look ordinary
- Our reputation of being a basket case of a club with in fighting and a toxic atmosphere
When I look at the board and the composition of all the junior ranks with very few actually called Wests Tigers .
We are an odd mix of geographies , and junior teams
We need to be a singular club to be a powerful club and then we will find recruitment much easier

This was on FoxSports, don't know how accurate it is.

In 2022 they have got Tedesco on $1.1m, Luke Keary on $850,000, Joseph Manu ($720k), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves ($700k), Angus Crichton ($700k), Sio Siua Taukeiaho ($625k) and Victor Radley ($510k) for a total of $5,205,000.
“The cap in 2021 is only $9.4 million so there is a lot of under paid players there.
“The problem for the Roosters is next year they have got to chuck Brandon Smith into that and you have also got to throw Joseph Suaalii into that who is on $700,000 next year.”
Rothfield went on to add that young halfback Sam Walker is also off-contract next year and the Roosters could be in an uphill battle to keep him.

If it is accurate, they have 23 players left for just over $4m, which is less than $200,000 per player. that includes Tupouniua (International), Collins (state of Origin) , Suaalli, Sam Walker, Connor Watson, Lodge (who reportedly was on $700,000 at Brisbane and NZ) and Nat Butcher.

Amazing the amount of players who play for the Roosters on less money offered elsewhere.

Can you find the post where I win lotto bro?

Funny, I been listening to Michelle Bishop of late....
Seriously... She's a joke.
Her whole reporting arsenal - is basically "I saw on Instagram"

Wonder if she had to do a media degree or TAFE course for that?
Bishop has zero mail on the Tigers lol she is pure speculation
I think she has announced Brooks to Newcastle twice this year already lol
Rumour merchant like Pooper

In 2022 they have got Tedesco on $1.1m, Luke Keary on $850,000, Joseph Manu ($720k), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves ($700k), Angus Crichton ($700k), Sio Siua Taukeiaho ($625k) and Victor Radley ($510k) for a total of $5,205,000.
“The cap in 2021 is only $9.4 million so there is a lot of under paid players there.
“The problem for the Roosters is next year they have got to chuck Brandon Smith into that and you have also got to throw Joseph Suaalii into that who is on $700,000 next year.”
Rothfield went on to add that young halfback Sam Walker is also off-contract next year and the Roosters could be in an uphill battle to keep him.

If it is accurate, they have 23 players left for just over $4m, which is less than $200,000 per player. that includes Tupouniua (International), Collins (state of Origin) , Suaalli, Sam Walker, Connor Watson, Lodge (who reportedly was on $700,000 at Brisbane and NZ) and Nat Butcher.

Amazing the amount of players who play for the Roosters on less money offered elsewhere.
Some call it amazing, I call it cheating

Bishop has zero mail on the Tigers lol she is pure speculation
I think she has announced Brooks to Newcastle twice this year already lol
Rumour merchant like Pooper

She's tight with Benji - I think he's learned how to stop talking...
She's had Brooks to Newcastle since 2020 (Yes, Almost 2 years ago)

And she WILL NOT let it go - For Love nor Money...

Yes yours is the more accurate version

Latest posts

Back