Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Teddy, Moses, Brooks, Woods, Simona, Sironen, N Brown, Koroibete, Lodge, Nofoaluma, Sue....
Fair old team full of the best young talent in the NRL
Finished 13th - With the 2nd worst points diff in the comp.
- We can also throw in the likes of Junior superstars that were part of the same squad
Austin, Asipeli, Sitaleki, Luani, Santi, Rowe...

We've done it - DOESN'T WORK
You might be able to overlook it, forget it or pretend it never happened.
- I don't.
Which years are you talking about?

Missed in the lastest update is the news Sheens wants to keep Tuki Simpkins. He is exactly the type of ball playing forward we need under the new rules. It is great Sheens is back and sees qualities in players others don't. I hope O'Kane re-signs. It is a great display of loyalty from Brooks to remain when others are wanting to test the market.

Missed in the lastest update is the news Sheens wants to keep Tuki Simpkins. He is exactly the type of ball playing forward we need under the new rules. It is great Sheens is back and sees qualities in players others don't. I hope O'Kane re-signs. It is a great display of loyalty from Brooks to remain when others are wanting to test the market.
When I read that O'Kane info, I immediately thought Dogs - he has those links with Laundy.

Brooks is gone boys.

Hastings will be HB.

We will get either Moses or Munster, probably Moses. Ex Tiger, we have the cash, good relationship with da Boyz. It’s happening.

Tedesco will return. Roosters are ruthless and will prepare for the future with Suaalii at fullback.

Kevin Naiqama will also return…. Nah that one’s a joke. That guy is shithouse.

Issue is he just looked totally disinterested most of the year & at times just didn’t have a dig.

Maybe moving him back to Flegg was to build that group development & team have your back culture so he moves up with players around him that compliments his playing style.

Sheens does love a ball player

Obviously I can't say where it is from... for obvious reasons. I do hear a fair bit and post on here when/where I can but I also hold back often because much of the info that goes around is garbage or out by clubs/media/agents to serve a certain agenda. Any average punter can see how the media, clubs and player agents play the media game and leak things to serve their own purpose.

Things also change often and quickly so you learn to be skeptical and cautious of information you do receive. For example, people on here do doubt POM but most the information he gets, I do hear similar at the time (sometimes I don't) but it changes or the club/people inside the club have been lead to believe as much by players and agents alike. Things change constantly, there are multiple agendas involved and multiple angles being played so it can be very hard to decipher at time.

In terms of the storm, they're getting very anxious about Munster and Doueihi is on their list but it seems Burton is their number 1 priority if Munster leaves. The Storm are very good at the media game and are probably leaking interest in players to pressure Munster into a decision. As for Douiehi, I don't believe he has interest in leaving Sydney.
Do you know who we are actually looking at from a new signing POV? Doueihi needs to pull his finger out and show something else because he has been average back end of this year (regardless of injury) and his attitude stinks. Have no interest in players not wanting to be here local junior or not.

CCTW. Do you have any info on players we may be looking at for 2023ive heard we were looking at Murchie from warriors but looks like eels have him any others we may bring on board

Issue is he just looked totally disinterested most of the year & at times just didn’t have a dig.

Maybe moving him back to Flegg was to build that group development & team have your back culture so he moves up with players around him that compliments his playing style.

Sheens does love a ball player

I doubt if there is another club with any interest in Tuki at all,i am sure it would be one of the easiest retentions the club could ever make.He has shown almost nothing since he arrived here in any grade but he is one Sheens is supposedly going to keep.It is player retentions like this which are bewildering and make us an object of derision.
This is like trying to buy fillet steak because you have the money and coming back with a boiled lolly instead.

I doubt if there is another club with any interest in Tuki at all,i am sure it would be one of the easiest retentions the club could ever make.He has shown almost nothing since he arrived here in any grade but he is one Sheens is supposedly going to keep.It is player retentions like this which are bewildering and make us an object of derision.
This is like trying to buy fillet steak because you have the money and coming back with a boiled lolly instead.

Agree. Right now is a wasted roster spot and along way from grade. But if no one wants him it’s impossible to move him before his contract is over.

Maybe playing a vastly different style might see something come from some of these kids that we haven’t seen at all or for ages. It’s the only thing we can bank on atm.

I'm really happy with news Sheens wants to work with Tuki. There is nothing to lose in it and a heap to gain. What is 19, maybe 20?

Hopefully his fall from grace this year will be the kick up the bum he needs to have a big pre season. I did hear he tried his guts out to carry the forward in the Flegg semi final.

His size and offloading ability is better then everyone we have in the squad. He could me a huge asset off the bench with the right attitude.

Nope. I get nothing.
And really there should have been a notice in advance if it was a scheduled update. Kul is making a fortune from us, the least he can do is let us chat and tell us in advance when we can't.

He could even provide some much needed basic enhancements to the forum, but he doesn't because he doesn't care
Wow, where does all that come from?

Obviously I can't say where it is from... for obvious reasons. I do hear a fair bit and post on here when/where I can but I also hold back often because much of the info that goes around is garbage or out by clubs/media/agents to serve a certain agenda. Any average punter can see how the media, clubs and player agents play the media game and leak things to serve their own purpose.

Things also change often and quickly so you learn to be skeptical and cautious of information you do receive. For example, people on here do doubt POM but most the information he gets, I do hear similar at the time (sometimes I don't) but it changes or the club/people inside the club have been lead to believe as much by players and agents alike. Things change constantly, there are multiple agendas involved and multiple angles being played so it can be very hard to decipher at time.

In terms of the storm, they're getting very anxious about Munster and Doueihi is on their list but it seems Burton is their number 1 priority if Munster leaves. The Storm are very good at the media game and are probably leaking interest in players to pressure Munster into a decision. As for Douiehi, I don't believe he has interest in leaving Sydney.
It’s just as disrespectful to reveal your sauce as it is to ask. Well done. Thanks for your info.

Tuki can definitely improve.
Not mad about that news.

Hopefully he's already in the weight room, putting the work in...

His body is soft and boy like.
If he muscles up, he could become even better.
Yeah he is one I was hoping we would keep for another year, he’s only young, has some skills, and tasted nrl. I don’t know what his attitude is like but if there’s anything in him I would challenge him over the off season and to get back to nrl by end of 23 and if not no for 24.

I'm really happy with news Sheens wants to work with Tuki. There is nothing to lose in it and a heap to gain. What is 19, maybe 20?

Hopefully his fall from grace this year will be the kick up the bum he needs to have a big pre season. I did hear he tried his guts out to carry the forward in the Flegg semi final.

His size and offloading ability is better then everyone we have in the squad. He could me a huge asset off the bench with the right attitude.

I sincerely hope you are right but alarm bells are going off in my head if this is the way Sheens believes he can rectify our lack of firepower in the pigs.We need more grunt and impact in the engine room and it should be a major priority.It worries me that Sheeens has never valued forwards in the past and it seems that he still doesn't

Nothing wrong with a lolly every now and then.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 851
Well all clubs like to gamble a bit and I’d rate him over factory with his X factor.

I think he could command 420-480 to a desperate club.

That could be conservative though. Maybe Gus will put him on the dogs list?!
Gus is already in talks with him.

Reactions: TSP
Yeah he is one I was hoping we would keep for another year, he’s only young, has some skills, and tasted nrl. I don’t know what his attitude is like but if there’s anything in him I would challenge him over the off season and to get back to nrl by end of 23 and if not no for 24.
Some of these young men haven't grown up yet... in my opinion.

Tuki & Talau are still watching cartoons.
Time for them to look in the mirror and ask themselves if they want to be men playing first grade.

2023, we will see the answer.

Latest posts

Members online

Back