Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Smart resiging Blore. We can get him at lowest possible price and unlike those on here the club knows all the details of 8njury risk, etc. He was starting backrower while still eligible for Flegg. Has talent, size and commitment just needed his body to catch up - in 12 months time he will cost a lot more but also 1 extra year doesn't waste much if worse happens.
Was hurt when he arrived and he’s been hurt since. We know the risk, he’s made out of glass.

I think Stef is an impact prop along the lines of the top props like RCG, Fischer-Harris, Hass etc. I'm not stating he is that good but he is a big body who can get the team rolling forward.

Closer to Haas than the others.....
Haas is also a domestic prop.

RCG, Fisher Harris are Impact Props.
Stef and Haas are not high impact props....
Good Players, But not High impact.

Smart resiging Blore. We can get him at lowest possible price and unlike those on here the club knows all the details of 8njury risk, etc. He was starting backrower while still eligible for Flegg. Has talent, size and commitment just needed his body to catch up - in 12 months time he will cost a lot more but also 1 extra year doesn't waste much if worse happens.
The naysayers are probably singing "Blorey, Blorey to South Sydney"

Nrl tonight - Charlie Staines on some pretty good coin for 2023 so Panthers might need to move him on to free up some cap space .
Wonder what the good coin is ?

ASHLEY KLIEN.
WHO WAS THE VIDEO REFEREE IN THE RND 19 MATCH BETWEEN THE
WEST'S TIGER'S & NQL

HAS BEEN REWARDED FOR HIS INEPTITUDE, WITH THE NUMBER ONE RATING OF ALL THE REFEREE'S.

BY BEING SELECTED TO REFEREE THE BLOODY GRAND FINAL.

BEAT THAT ONE.

2 MTHS AFTER THE BIGGEST REFEREE BLUNDER OF ALL TIME AS THE VIDEO REFEREE HE IS GIVEN THE BIGGEST JOB ANY REFEREE IN THE GAME CAN BE GIVEN.

A GRAND FINAL.

A REWARD NORMALLY GIVEN TO WHAT IN THE NRL'S MIND IS FOR THE SEASONS BEST REF.

BUT THIS DECISION IS IN MY OPINION A FREEKIN JOKE.

WOULD BE LIKE GIVING A BEST AND FAIREST AWARD TO SOMEONE THAT WAS SUSPENDED FOR 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT OFFENCES.l stuff

IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

BUT THIS HAS.
Can't wait for a G rand Final stuff up big time this moron has plenty in him. League taking a huge risk

Nrl tonight - Charlie Staines on some pretty good coin for 2023 so Panthers might need to move him on to free up some cap space .
Wonder what the good coin is ?

Said it here a gazillion times...
He's on close to 500 (reported at the time)
Most hear won't hear it, But they're the numbers...

He's not worth anywhere near that - The reason I'm not real big on signing him
(In ANY capacity)
Not often a young bloke will have his wage halved (As it should be with Staines) and not drag his lip and dig in accordingly.

(In ANY capacity)
Not often a young bloke will have his wage halved (As it should be with Staines) and not drag his lip and dig in accordingly.
Yeah but peach is on 400k so if Penrith pitch In 100 witch I think is the plan it’s a strait swap and I know who I’d rather have in the squad

(In ANY capacity)
I remember reading the same thing, they paid extra for the 4 try debut hype. Don’t know why when you see what’s coming through. $350 maybe, but I agree how often do you get a pay cut and work harder for your money.

ahh yes the guesstimates of Buzz
March 2022 Brooks 850k
April 2022 Brooks 1 million
June 2022 Brooks1.1 million

He makes salaries up with his 50 highest paid articles would not have a clue
any guestimates on what newcastle is paying him next year Santa

I remember reading the same thing, they paid extra for the 4 try debut hype. Don’t know why when you see what’s coming through. $350 maybe, but I agree how often do you get a pay cut and work harder for your money.

Yeah - They were forced to pay out the arse....
There was some sort of bidding war??

I thought it must have been the dogs - Chasing a 1 and Barrett was there....

Back