Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I see Buzz reporting that Brooks is as good as gone. By the old Gods and the new I pray that this is true

Mate - this'll be the happiest day of your life. Do you have kids ? Surely this wins out.

I see Buzz reporting that Brooks is as good as gone. By the old Gods and the new I pray that this is true
if you read the fox sports article a lot of could in it extremely vague and the contract of Brooks is 900k basically nfi

Imagine how much of a sook you'd have to be to call someone racist because they criticize Doueihi a little bit. Not a lot. Just a little bit.

Should I list names or are they going to fess up ?
Are you a racist?
Idc if you are, just interested.

Are you a racist?
Idc if you are, just interested.

Well it's a complex topic right.

Compared to you - definitely not.
Compared to anyone that implied that I was racist because I criticized AD a tiny little bit - definitely not.

I did read an article recently that stated that all white people are racist so in this instance I'm racist.

I've also seen on this thread morons stating that if you criticise AD a little bit your racist. So in that instance I'm also racist.

Well it's a complex topic right.

Compared to you - definitely not.
Compared to anyone that implied that I was racist because I criticized AD a tiny little bit - definitely not.

I did read an article recently that stated that all white people are racist so in this instance I'm racist.

I've also seen on this thread morons stating that if you criticise AD a little bit your racist. So in that instance I'm also racist.
Like I said, I don't care if you are.
Few lads on here picked up on your hatred of AD as racism.
At least you're owning it

Hey Mods …. please start up a racist thread and tip some of this crap over there.
Reading all this gives me a headache. If it’s not Brooks it’s now focus on Racism.
One has to go through 20 pages to get to something solid like conversations about options available on losing Musgrove.
….. its like panning for gold.

Latest posts

Back