Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I have read a lot of mixed views onLaurie.
One thing most (who support him) will agree, he gives his all.
Bit like Brett Hodgson and Corey Thompson

To me personally, I rather take effort over skill, some skilled players put in less effort
Yep I don’t know why some on here don’t like Daine. Kid is a gun and has X factor about him. If he follows the ball a bit more he’s going to be real threatening.

Are you able to elaborate a little more. Is your informant close to the inner sanctum at the club or something that you heard down at the local.
We can’t have locked him up. We can’t offer him a formal contract until 1 November. Perhaps we have agreed to terms? Hopefully. He is my number 1 option for us to sign come 1 November (but I want him for 2023).

From the Knight's Forum
"Imagine pinning the fortunes of your club on Luke Brooks"
Quick @pawsandclaws1 and @Jedi_Tiger get over there and give the Knights fans some hard facts about how good he could be for them.

You could give then alot of hope on how he could turn there club around and point out how fast he is.

I'm sure they would love to hear all the arguments we have been having to read from you two for that last couple of day 😆

Quick @pawsandclaws1 and @Jedi_Tiger get over there and give the Knights fans some hard facts about how good he could be for them.

You could give then alot of hope on how he could turn there club around and point out how fast he is.

I'm sure they would love to hear all the arguments we have been having to read from you two for that last couple of day 😆
Dally M halback they're getting too apparently

But isn’t your 7 the equivalent of the quarterback, gets things moving, organising plays etc. I’ve heard Peter Sterling and Joey Johns say many times that the 7 has a critical role.
I’m not saying that Brooks is the right answer just that you need someone very capable in that role or the spine is very wobbly.
Cleary, Hynes, Moses, etc.
It’s a poor analogy because the QB is way more influential than a HB. Totally different sports. But sticking with your analogy we’ve had a kindergarten class in the offensive line for too long. Our QB hasn’t had a hope in hell.

We can’t have locked him up. We can’t offer him a formal contract until 1 November. Perhaps we have agreed to terms? Hopefully. He is my number 1 option for us to sign come 1 November (but I want him for 2023).
Word is it’s a done deal and I am assuming it’s for 2024 (I didn’t ask).

He has been off the mark before but works in footy and generally gets good oil.

Back