Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Mate I think most of the vitriol aimed at AD is because he has put a price tag of 900,000 a year on himself...why would anyone pay him that with him coming back from as you say his second ACL injury,demanding to play at 6 when he isnt really known as as 6...To me he is a centre and fullback...
If he has 2 fantastic seasons 23/24 then maybe people will lay off him,but he has to prove to all and sundry his asking price,,
Has this been confirmed or just another forum fabrication?

Don't believe everything you read bra 😉
Well what about Pom,CCWT and everything they post.apparently its almost gospel the way people praise their info...or is it because AD is a favourite and nothing can be said about him unless it is set in stone,,,

Well what about Pom,CCWT and everything they post.apparently its almost gospel the way people praise their info...or is it because AD is a favourite and nothing can be said about him unless it is set in stone,,,
Their information is decent.

I'm of the belief the AD asking price thing could be true... it just isn't confirmed.

I also read something his former manager leaked it to make him look greedy.

Mate I think most of the vitriol aimed at AD is because he has put a price tag of 900,000 a year on himself...why would anyone pay him that with him coming back from as you say his second ACL injury,demanding to play at 6 when he isnt really known as as 6...To me he is a centre and fullback...
If he has 2 fantastic seasons 23/24 then maybe people will lay off him,but he has to prove to all and sundry his asking price,,
Does anyone honestly think that this click bait is anywhere close to the truth.

Maybe but it was stated as that amount...they should probably get their facts right before stating it next time...
Who stated it?
Danny Weidler article
enough said

Sad thing is people here run with it and next thing its basically fact

Too much BS is allowed to perpetuate here these days...it wasnt always like this

Who stated it?

enough said

Too much BS is allowed to perpetuate here these days...it wasnt always like this
It's no surprise though that a fair few of the people bashing AD and taking that asking price as gospel, are the exact same people that defend Luke Brooks and say that the media are lying about his supposed salary.

There's some massive hypocrites on this forum

Their information is decent.

I'm of the belief the AD asking price thing could be true... it just isn't confirmed.

I also read something his former manager leaked it to make him look greedy.
Ayoub is still Robbie's manager and Ayoub's in partnership with Robbie with the gyms.
who knows what is true but doubt douhie is wanting 900k

It's no surprise though that a fair few of the people bashing AD and taking that asking price as gospel, are the exact same people that defend Luke Brooks and say that the media are lying about his supposed salary.

There's some massive hypocrites on this forum
so you were one who believed the bs rothfield was peddling about Brooks all year, but now the narrative around douhie can't be true ?
I have said all along the media around Brooks was bs and the douhie salary is likely bs too

Who stated it?

enough said

unless it is Brooks heading to Newcastle and supposedly telling the club he was heading to Newcastle in 2024.. then suprise Sheens came back and put a stop to the 2023 potential release If any of the Brooks newcastle story was ever true he would have been gone November 1.
But when it is AD then the media are making up bs ...

unless it is Brooks heading to Newcastle and supposedly telling the club he was heading to Newcastle in 2024.. then suprise Sheens came back and put a stop to the 2023 potential release If any of the Brooks newcastle story was ever true he would have been gone November 1.
But when it is AD then the media are making up bs ...
Yeah whatever... When it comes to Brooks you can't be taken seriously

Not what I meant...I hope theyre not reading this garbage

People sprout BS about players and then its proved untrue...its not right
BS is the currency of modern day RL sadly, it's everywhere going left unchecked. Not right for sure but I mean the clubs themselves are the biggest peddlers of crap that there is, neck and neck with the HQ of the NRL itself.

Staff online

Back