Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

That's enough rubbish. Any more insulting posts, especially off topic, will simply be deleted.
What makes you think the whole forum wants to hear this dribble.
This thread is for Signing Suggestions & Rumours.
Go to PM and sort your rubbish out.
When mods delete posts, does it adjust the post count under the thread?

Surely we can get this baby to 200k

This forum is starting to sound like Facebook forums.

That's not a good thing.

Agreed. What has happened to this forum? Turning into days of our lives fair dinkum.

Lots of passionate individuals around here.
It's been a hard year and it's the off season.

It's on us all to keep the place respectable.

2023, its going to be a wild year, on here and hopefully results wise for the tigers.

Especially when it's because you go from one club to another....
Moses cops it as well, For no real reason other than he left.....
With him it is not so much that he left, it is the way he left.

The other 2 had every opportunity to show loyalty and there were very good offers on the table, but they chose to walk.

Should never be welcomed back in any capacity

From what I was told within the club we feel like Moses is a decent chance to be a tiger in 2024

very 50/50 as @CCTW also states - all I’ll say is love him or hate him if we get Moses on top of this pack I think we have the potential to be a top 6 team in the comp

Moses and Api would take so much pressure off Brooks and allow the kid to play his natural position IMO as a 6

Just need a fullback now - have my doubts about Laurie however open to being proven wrong

My fingers are certainly crossed tho that was can convince Moses

Not sure if anyone knows what sort of money Bateman is going to get paid
Thinking the tigers are trying to get the best bargain they can to keep money for another signing

From what I was told within the club we feel like Moses is a decent chance to be a tiger in 2024

very 50/50 as @CCTW also states - all I’ll say is love him or hate him if we get Moses on top of this pack I think we have the potential to be a top 6 team in the comp

Moses and Api would take so much pressure off Brooks and allow the kid to play his natural position IMO as a 6

Just need a fullback now - have my doubts about Laurie however open to being proven wrong

yeah agree. Our backs look a little underdone next year. Kepoa/Naden/Staines/Laurie etc are not quite at the standard. 2024 looks far better

Good forwards will go a long way to getting us where we need.

Dont underestimate the role back door Benny will play in getting Moses to the club

yeah agree. Our backs look a little underdone next year. Kepoa/Naden/Staines/Laurie etc are not quite at the standard. 2024 looks far better

Good forwards will go a long way to getting us where we need.
Curious as to why you think 2024 will be better? We haven't signed any new outside backs for '24 so unless that changes we will be stuck with a mix of those you mentioned and untested young blokes who may or may not be up to first grade.

If you can't find your posts and haven't already been informed the off topic, insults banter have been moved to the "now for something completely different thread" which will be now known as the "NFSCD" thread.🤪 Sorry but some members and myself have got the shitesters.
Sign Bateman quick!

Latest posts

Members online

Back