Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

2023 will be the last year they are together, even though the Roosters will also bringing in their own NSW Cup team for 2023. Not clear how it is going to work, but Bears think the non selected NRL players will be playing for them in 2023.

Good luck to Junior, hope he goes well.
I hope he has to play 20 odd rounds for the Roosters NRL side

They’re still somewhat affiliated with Roosters for this year, Roosters will have their own NSW Cup team but also provide some players here and there to the Bears.

Like how Bulldogs had their own NSW Cup side this year but were still affiliated with Mounties.
dogs payed their 2nd/last year out of that contract,correct?????????any goss on how they will drag the QLD sides into state cup,imo the more they talk up the lower grades the less happens

dogs payed their 2nd/last year out of that contract,correct?????????any goss on how they will drag the QLD sides into state cup,imo the more they talk up the lower grades the less happens
Not sure what Dogs did.

I’m happy with how the NSW and QLD Cup system is now if I’m honest.

Is it going to be this Friday for another announcement.
I'm going to say that every monday until it happens, then I'll become the next insider, move over THE_POM 🤣
behave ,lets merge a filthy friday fred into a next week,7-10 days mega

Crystal ball predictions for 2023.
Tigers- another hard year, but good imrovement , with quality signings for 2024.
New signings ratings out of 10,= Api 9, Klem 9, Papi 8, Stains 8, Bateman 7, .
Hastings and Ponga (and parents) clash at Newcastle.
Parramatta coach facing axing after poor start to season.
St george coach facing axing after poor start to season.
Manly not performing.
Dolphins still searching for key players.
Easts and Broncos and Canterbury under investigation regarding salary cap .

Just some bullshit to break up the lack of news.

Latest posts

Back