Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Always trying to big note yourself..šŸ™„

Benny wouldn't know anything until it's official. End of story. Moses would discuss this with his direct family and agent. That's it. Keeping your uncle in the loop every step of the way would not be a priority for Mitch.
Disagree, family is everything.

Uncle Benny as well as Uncle Isaac would know everything but not tell a soul.

Pretty sure it was Hunters Hill . They were regularly at the Hunters Hill Hotel watching the footy together - saw them numerous times.
Well maybe I was correct, I was told it was HH
and have had the HHH link confirmed to me by people who saw them there.
I sort of put the two parts together.
Anyway, wherever it was the 3 of them definitely shared a place.

Didn't he come out and say that he would love a Tigers homecoming? I swear I read a quote from him somewhere.
I still think he would, what with Sheenys trying to put the old band together, but obviously we werenā€™t as keen,so he can see out the last year with the Dragons and be even less of a chance of ever coming back after that.

Itā€™s one season out???
- this time next year theyā€™re knights playersā€¦

The difference between signing now and at any point next year is their head has time to be where itā€™s supposed to be now - and next yearā€¦

Thereā€™s no other option that works as good for mine - itā€™s ok for old heads to say there should be trade windows and players shouldnā€™t be able to sign so far outā€¦

But theyā€™re not 20 yr old millennials trying to do it all while keeping up with the week to week commitments of playing NRL.

The disadvantages pale in comparison to how clean the current System makes it.

The media also big it up to make it sound like players have to sign in the off season prior to being off contractā€¦ they donā€™t and no are clubs committed to signing themā€¦
They simply have the option each way should they chose to exercise it.

Fair argumentes i'll give you that.
We're in the same choir singing off
different sheets my guy. I still
feel the same way I did before

For what itā€™s worth these 2 blokes had a short video on their Instagram page answering quick questions about where they see off contract players going next and for Mitch Moses they both said ā€œDogs!ā€ without hesitation. Interestingā€¦
Not sure if they know something or just both being clowns as usual šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
FC2CB6FE-D133-4285-AE0F-48BAB0B94B57.jpeg

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Members online

Back