Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

it just makes sense for Moses to come home. He has great relationship with Benj; Farah; Brooks; Nathan Brown; Papalii. I always thought it was nice when Benj personally congratulated Moses on his debut. Also nice to see posts of people seeing Moses training with AD.

If you look at the whole situation impartially you would be surprised if he re-signed with the eels. I know his old man is a die hard eels fan though and big reason why he went to the Eels in 2017.

Teddy used to live at moses house when they were younger so if Moses comes home hope teddy will too

Depends what his motivation is if he foxing and just wants more money from parra or if wants to play somewhere else who knows...

Depends what his motivation is if he foxing and just wants more money from parra or if wants to play somewhere else who knows...
He definitely wants more money. Problem is I don't think Parra can afford both halves and high salaries. One of them will go.

Hope he doesn't go to the Dogs though. The forum members over there live in fantasy land the way they carry on 🤔😂

Reactions: 851
Accountants are busy seeing what
NRL can keep for themselves.
V'landys is a disgrace. Reminds
me of some shifty property developer
Abdo too. They’re the type that like to talk and say a lot without actually saying anything meaningful at all

it just makes sense for Moses to come home. He has great relationship with Benj; Farah; Brooks; Nathan Brown; Papalii. I always thought it was nice when Benj personally congratulated Moses on his debut. Also nice to see posts of people seeing Moses training with AD.

If you look at the whole situation impartially you would be surprised if he re-signed with the eels. I know his old man is a die hard eels fan though and big reason why he went to the Eels in 2017.

Teddy used to live at moses house when they were younger so if Moses comes home hope teddy will too
Teddy, Moses and Brooks shared a house in Hunters Hill, I think.

Abdo too. They’re the type that like to talk and say a lot without actually saying anything meaningful at all

Yeah bro. Two peas in a pod haha.
Abdo the Saffa is a great offsider.
Obfuscation all around. Look how
Uncomfortable he was when Cam
called out the hypocrisy with the
Finucane tackle smh. You would think
they were heads of a political party
rather than governing a sporting
body. Money talks, as always

A source tells me the Moses deal is done. He will be signing with the club from 24 angling for a release for next season as well. I should point out he's been wrong on stuff before but he's also been right on a few things lately as well so I thought I'd share here.

Last edited:
Yeah bro. Two peas in a pod haha.
Abdo the Saffa is a great offsider.
Obfuscation all around. Look how
Uncomfortable he was when Cam
called out the hypocrisy with the
Finucane tackle smh. You would think
they were heads of a political party
rather than governing a sporting
body. Money talks, as always
Obfuscation is a new word for me.
Just looked it up.