Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Wouldn't want to sign anyone out side of the club long term for the 13 role. Between Fa'agutu, Matamua and Kit Laulili'i, one of them will make it their own and have that position locked down shortly!

Yeh, I just don't like saying out loud we've only got one additional prop from last year in klemmer.

Wouldn't want to sign anyone out side of the club long term for the 13 role. Between Fa'agutu, Matamua and Kit Laulili'i, one of them will make it their own and have that position locked down shortly!
Joffa can also ball play at 13. Expect to see Joffa given a chance as a ball playing 13 in the trials, along with Matamua. Fa’agutu and Kit will be a chance later down the track.

Yeh, I just don't like saying out loud we've only got one additional prop from last year in klemmer.
I am not concerned with our props and forwards. Papali'i from 2nd row position makes metres and tackles as good as any prop in the game. Klemmer adds the experience and shows the young guys what to do. Joffa is the same. Pole will be a regular now after his first taste of NRL. Twal and Stefano both were injured for large chunks of 2022 and will be welcomed back. Tuki and Fainu will also be knocking on the door of first grade this year too in my opinion. Tuki in particular seems a Sheens special with our attacking style of footy. Feeling quite optimistic about the impact our pack will have this year!

Joffa can also ball play at 13. Expect to see Joffa given a chance as a ball playing 13 in the trials, along with Matamua. Fa’agutu and Kit will be a chance later down the track.
I just remember a Joffa interview where he said Benji told him straight out that he wasn't a 13. I reckon Matamua is a real chance of starting there.

Think about it, he was the one that got rid of him. Then the scarecrow got dumped. Who else that would have known about the secret contract. Had the axe to grind with the club? It was him 100%
Pascoe told every journalist in Sydney aswell.

Yes it is .. so the tatt .. “it’s is my life” .. technically .. “it’s” means .. it is .. so that tatt technically says .. “it is is my life” .. heh .. yep go back and your money back and a new tatt .. !! lol
I think you're also missing the key fact that the singer's name is Bon Jovi

Probably at Belmore talking to Gus
Gus doesn’t always get what he wants.
If he’s chasing a half from NQ you would think that he’s not in the running for MM.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/match-centre/NRL20220106/match-report
COWBOYS GUN HALFBACK SHUNS GUS’ BULLDOGS
North Queensland young gun No.7 Tom Duffy has knocked back an approach from Bulldogs boss Phil Gould to stick loyal with the Cowboys.
The Daily Telegraph reported Gould and the Bulldogs identified Duffy as the best young halfback in the country, but he has ruled out a move to Sydney.
The former Australian Schoolboy and Queensland under 19s star reportedly has no interest in leaving North Queensland, the club he supported as a kid growing up.
The Bulldogs approached the Cowboys about the potential for an early release, but Duffy chose to bide his time and work under Chad Townsend and Tom Dearden.
“100 per cent. I’ve grown up here, all my family is from here and I’ve supported the Cowboys since I can remember,” Duffy told The Telegraph.
“I definitely want to stay here and if I can, I’ll be staying here as long as I can.”
The 19-year-old prodigy is content to learn from the Cowboys generals as he forges a path to the NRL in North Queensland.
“When they first came back I sort of took a back seat, it was a bit surreal to train next to them,” Duffy said.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back