Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Argy bargy hour again. Post at your own peril - see who comes at you and have your best comebacks ready.
You know with these guys continuously going at each other this forum is now quickly moving away from the foundations that people like Geo built so well over all the years..and I find out very sad and disappointing

Not to derail the sesh .... when gloudyclock broke the news that he would never post here again.... and then posted....a lot..... he lost my attention even as a mildly amusing sideshow. If you can't even get predictions about yourself correct, how good can your mail be.

I feel like this is a good time to reintroduce myself after a 1.5 year ban and watching from the sideline. I’m excited for 2023.

(Have also completed community service and rehabilitated (ie turned 40 and had another child in the meantime. So shall be a bastion of kindness and support)

Cheers forum!
Damn, that's a fair whack...
What did you do? 😅

Welcome back!

I feel like this is a good time to reintroduce myself after a 1.5 year ban and watching from the sideline. I’m excited for 2023.

(Have also completed community service and rehabilitated (ie turned 40 and had another child in the meantime. So shall be a bastion of kindness and support)

Cheers forum!
Welcome back brother Tiger .....

Clearly the Dogs also bought the Roosters accounting team
What Phil Gould fudge the Cap?

Just like Raylene Castle, Todd Greenberg and the bulldogs have done historically for decades.

I AM SHOCKED!

Honestly if there is no cap, we should fudge it too! Dogs are as bad as Easts, yet if they sign S Crichton it's probably due to Ciraldo. Still they will have two books for players.

Cheers forum!
Good on ya - welcome back.

Back