Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So he's an Australian citizen with a background of Lebanese (mother) and Fijian (father)

Lol how's that sound? šŸ˜†

I am,
You are,
We are....
when we play World Cup which anthem would he like to sing? A player needs to declare that in a standard nrl contract. No big deal though, pretty sure you can change your mind?

I've been thinking.

Canberra goes for David Fifita by Hiring his wife as an assistant coach.
Marty Taupau agrees to sign for Brisbane for 1 year after they hire his wife as an assistant coach..

If we were going for Moses, we really should have hired Tedesco as an assistant coach.
Teddy did live at Mosesā€™ house with their family earlier in his career ! :)

Ok so I was talking to a guy I know and he said that he believes Moses is coming to the tigers. He said that they are just working out when to announce it as they donā€™t want to derail the current season and also cause a shit storm with the media. Now this guy has been right and also wrong in the passed. He said brooks was never going, knew about Klemmer last year, but also said that we had Latrell until last minute. So take this as you would like, but atleast I thought it would bring us all back to a ā€œSigning Rumourā€
I donā€™t get why Moses canā€™t announce it like Chrichton did?

Ok so I was talking to a guy I know and he said that he believes Moses is coming to the tigers. He said that they are just working out when to announce it as they donā€™t want to derail the current season and also cause a shit storm with the media. Now this guy has been right and also wrong in the passed. He said brooks was never going, knew about Klemmer last year, but also said that we had Latrell until last minute. So take this as you would like, but atleast I thought it would bring us all back to a ā€œSigning Rumourā€
Interesting...my mail up until recently was he was staying at the Eels..I've also heard he has now changed his mind...I believe our TPA's have come through.

I'd rather read a post like this than half the other dribble in this thread. Keep the rumours coming.

we are no chance of getting Sanders, Lawry will be the young 7 coming through
How about you watch him play a couple of games before you prophesise such things?

Is he an organiser? Does he have a good kicking game? Seems to be yet another 5/8 from his highlight reels, but then they don't include the boring stuff like organising a team in highlights clips either...

Why would he rush? He has a contract for 23 already. Come mid season there could be more suitors, if their current halves fail to fire. He might also be waiting to see if Parra's predicted fall will happen or not. If they're still up there, might convince him to resign. Also, if we get off to a flyer and are challenging, we might look just that bit more attractive. Guesswork only though...

He is a classy guy isn't he.
why is it not classy to get the most money he can get? if you were offered so much for your current job but you knew that other places were going to offer you more further down the track and you held off making a decision no one would bat an eye lid.

some goddamn sanctimonious preaching here.

Have a feeling Moses doesn't want
to be a second-string star. He wants
to be ā€Šthe marquee star player and
the tigers fit that perfectly for him.
Bulldogs are full of names, can't
see him wanting to play out of shitty
facilities next to the train tracks at
Belmore after Kellyville either tbh

why is it not classy to get the most money he can get? if you were offered so much for your current job but you knew that other places were going to offer you more further down the track and you held off making a decision no one would bat an eye lid.

some goddamn sanctimonious preaching here.

I'll judge him the way I think is fit. I don't try and get every single cent I can get out of everything. I figure money isn't that important.

You are cool to live your life the way you choose. Same as Moses. I don't like that attitude though.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back