Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

news just now from a super reliable source that tonights performance has put moses over the line and he’s currently waiting at the airport with pen in hand feining to sign his lucrative deal #pathways #centreofexcellence 🤡

Well just watch the trial and I’ve got to say if we are going on all out attack this year as they keep saying we’re in some strife as our attack was worse than our defence which is the worst in the league so batten down the hatches I think it could be a long year ha

Are people crying over our Reggie’s / juniors losing the first trial game? 😂😭
Yeah mate your right but it’s also the worries Reggie’s we are supposed to have the hot juniors so what do y’all think about that 😂

I could be wrong but I thought Sheens' comments about our juniors was in reference to our SG Ball and Harold Matthews boys.
AFAIK there would probably only be a handful of actual WTs juniors in tonight's team anyway.

I could be wrong but I thought Sheens' comments about our juniors was in reference to our SG Ball and Harold Matthews boys.
AFAIK there would probably only be a handful of actual WTs juniors in tonight's team anyway.
You're correct Lauren. I like to see how our young players are progressing. Tumeth, Sukkar and Camroux (Balmain), and Matamua (Wests) may be the local juniors who played.

Edit Rua ngatikaura (Wests) as well.

Probably the only forward in last years side, that would have walked into another first gde side- Joffa. Stef, Blore, Pole as yet have not done much, but show promise (how many times have we heard this ?) Then Bateman who played his best football years ago, and may be past his use buy date. And people think we should trade Joffa ! - Crazy .
Agreed

Back