Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I saw it the opposite
I reckon that if Arthur feels comfortable to have a joke about it, he knows the answer already! I don’t like this waiting for Moses to make a decision, if he’s been back and forth with demands and negotiations then at some point. You say ok we will give u the extra $100,000 and the extra year, now sign here or it’s all torn up. Don’t let him go back to the slugs for the third time and let them get rid of players to get more money. It’s bullshit negotiation. Don’t like it

AD on a one year deal makes no sense if he was the answer at 6 to partner Moses.
The dealay is Isaac trying to push Brooks deal, he gets commission on both and at present he has the leverage on the club he can easily be putting pressure on a Brooks deal. All that leverage goes away if Moses signs with parramatta.
i would think Isaac/Brooks would have more leverage if Moses signs with Parra. The conversation would start with we know you have over a mil in the cap and your current alternative is Wakeham

I think everyone is overanalysing the Arthur comment. To me it sounded like an 'in joke' and they both know what his decision is. To me, I felt from that interview he is staying at Parra.
If you think he's staying it would come across that way, if you think he's leaving you'd see the same things and take their meaning another way.

I have no idea, but the manager is sorting it out comment read to me like dotting the i's and crossing the t's to stay, but the Arthur thing read more like he was leaving. Like I said earlier, nobody but MM and IM know for sure

I think everyone is overanalysing the Arthur comment. To me it sounded like an 'in joke' and they both know what his decision is. To me, I felt from that interview he is staying at Parra.
Does appear that way from all the comments.

I'd be surprised if he leaves Para, at this stage.

i would think Isaac/Brooks would have more leverage if Moses signs with Parra. The conversation would start with we know you have over a mil in the cap and your current alternative is Wakeham
And WT can retort with. Unfortunately for you Isaac, is the reason we tried to sign Mitchell is because Luke Brooks isn't a halfback's anus. And we've got our 5/8 signed for 2024 in Douehi. So bye bye Luke, thanks for not performing anywhere near your contract value for the past 4 years

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back