Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I believe we were in the mix but he chose Parra. We were probably used to increase his price…
I know his uncle, he told me that when he met with Brad Arthur they “hit it off” and he was never going anywhere other than parra after that.
But there was also no talk of us Tigers going in hard for him or being in the mix.
His uncle played with Thurston in junior reps.

Well look at that , must on here said he’s not good enough for the tigers but the roooters will take him , how DUMB are we , he would have been our ideal 13
Thats ridiculous - the rorters have half their pack on the sideline and needed someone until they can get Lodge .JWH and Radley back. Apparently Parra had to pay a fair amount of his contract with probably enough left over to up their offer to MM.

Well look at that , must on here said he’s not good enough for the tigers but the roooters will take him , how DUMB are we , he would have been our ideal 13
Yeah, they've beat out... no one. They beat no one to his signature. The guy started a GF and was very openly in the market and it took until the start of the next season to get a club.

They've also signed Dylan Napa. And Oliver Gildart. And Junior Pauga. And Matt Lodge. We're dumb, sure, but it's not because of Nathan Brown.

I'm posting a lot of crap tonight because that was so bad, but surely we score more than 3 tries in 2 weeks with a Volkman, Trindal, Pezet etc...that's without even mentioning our statistical advantage in both games. Just get a half.

Don't care who we drop, hell, get two halves and drop them both.

Did anyone think that a Wakeham/Smith combination would start to look feasible 2 weeks in?

Latest posts

Back