Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I didn't miss your point at all....
You missed my point in that - There's also 16 other clubs they can sign for.

I love the over-rating of reserve grade halves....
There's been teams without 2 established halves for years, But somehow,
- all these blokes listed at nauseum here are still in KOE Cup?
So you'd have said no to Hynes, O'Sullivan, Dearden, TeMaire Martin....

• Love
Reactions: 851
I'm confident he will never descend to the level of Brooks and Doueihi

He's been a "Back Up" Halfback for a bottom 4 team for the last 4 years...
having won at least 1 spoon in that time.

And now he's the Back Up" half, For the current Wooden Spooners....
- He really couldn't descend much further than that could he?

Sorry Lauren, I knew who he meant but he just missed my point that there are decent halves running around in KOE, rather than forking out $1.5M for a bloke who isn't worth half that.
Also with Sheens + Benji if we cannot train "halves"... Well why are they there?

I get it Benji is a "half" aka 5/8. not a Halfback.
Still, people who are joining us should see their skills improve, we should be able to develop Halves with the people on our coaching staff.

If the bloke worth 1.5m is Mitchell Moses. IMHO he is a 1mil player, but not 1.5m

He's been a "Back Up" Halfback for a bottom 4 team for the last 4 years...
having won at least 1 spoon in that time.

And now he's the Back Up" half, For the current Wooden Spooners....
- He really couldn't descend much further than that could he?
He skillfully and gracefully guided Fiji to an impressive 6th place at the world cup, while Doueihi abysmally and recklessly drove Lebanon off the tracks into a shocking 8th place. Then in 2023 he demonstrated his class, prowess and physical poetry as he guided his team to a win for the ages over the Raiders in one of the most memorable trials of all time - I believe Stan is already looking at a documentary on that game.

He skillfully and gracefully guided Fiji to an impressive 6th place at the world cup, while Doueihi abysmally and recklessly drove Lebanon off the tracks into a shocking 8th place. Then in 2023 he demonstrated his class, prowess and physical poetry as he guided his team to a win for the ages over the Raiders in one of the most memorable trials of all time - I believe Stan is already looking at a documentary on that game.

Douhie needs to get out of mums house and live in the real world.

Hahaha , Justin out , Tim in. Hahaah
thats how we roll
Benji Coach
Bob Farrah and. Furner support
Lee hangs in as chair
Mosses says I’m in with Justin gone , win win

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Moley tweeted earlier that he has heard things at the top will change in the next day or so. Obviously take it with a grain of salt but that’s what I’ve seen so far

Tony Adams use to have a great relationship with Sheens last time he was here.

Back