Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Add to that Sione Fainu started for our KOE Cup side for the first time yesterday, it appears something is definitely brewing.
Who would be happy with an instant trade Luke Brooks, Daine Laurie and Tommy Talau for Latu Fainu, Samuela Fainu and Fletcher Myers ?

I can see Doueihi becoming the new message board Brooks at this rate.

I'm not saying he's Wally Lewis reborn. But some reality is required- he's a talented athlete that covers multiple positions. He's 23 years old. And he seems to actually have an affinity with the club. Now, if he's a 5/8, fullback, centre or whatever- he's a superior TALENT to the likes of Kepeoa, Cogger, Townsend, Talau etc. These are some of the names we either have, or are contemplating having. I know who I think is the better player.
Wait, what.
Kepeoa, Talau, Cogger etc are at that class of barely first grade. all max 400k options.

Chad Townsend is a 1m per season halfback with the Queensland cowboys. A straight swap for a fit A Doueihi would be an instant no brainer. I don't particularly rate Townsend as a halfback but he can oranise a team and do the job of a halfback in a side that makes the 8. His work ethic is extreme.

Grouping those players together is like grouping a Corolla, Civic, Mazda 3 and a Lexus 450h ...

I can see Doueihi becoming the new message board Brooks at this rate.

He had a handful of poor games, when the whole team was playing poor. He's also been close to our only effective attacking option since being a Tiger. He's rated by most teams/coaches/pundits as one of the players to watch when you come up against the Tigers.

I'm not saying he's Wally Lewis reborn. But some reality is required- he's a talented athlete that covers multiple positions. He's 23 years old. And he seems to actually have an affinity with the club. Now, if he's a 5/8, fullback, centre or whatever- he's a superior TALENT to the likes of Kepeoa, Cogger, Townsend, Talau etc. These are some of the names we either have, or are contemplating having. I know who I think is the better player.

I personally hope he comes back from his injury largely uneffected. If he can be our athletic 5/8 outside of whoever we install at #7- great! Unlike Wakeham etc, he has actually SHOWN he can be a dominant player on the field. It's not like we are overflowing with talent in the club.
Fair dinkum you have zero clue!!

Doueihi is not even close to being NRL standard and was cooked after his last injury - let alone the current one!

About as "athletic" as Nikola Jokic without the "TALENT"!

He has NEVER been dominant and I am confident he will never play NRL again!

He plays with no physicality or courage in defence - and has shamed the Tigers jersey with his pea-hearted efforts in every game he played this season!

Most overrated non-performer in the NRL!!

Wake up!!

Doueihi is not even close to being NRL standard and was cooked after his last injury - let alone the current one!

He plays with no physicality or courage in defence - and has shamed the Tigers jersey with his pea-hearted efforts in every game he played this season!

Wake up!!
Tell us what you really think....

we were always going to end up with Tartak a major influence at WT. he is the manager of nearly all of our lower grade guns. we keep those and the Fainu’s and we’ll be in the premiership business very soon.
Yea, why the trash talking of someone like "Tartak"?
Some WT supporter goes to an Origin lunch. Talks to 'someone' at Manly, then it's like clearly Fulton and Tartak are bad guys worse then Issac Moses???

Right, Issac Moses who signed our "big 4" then couldn't work out how to extort us enough. So he pushed his players to Canterbury who had Zero cap space* and just offered Andrew Fifita a 800k contract that 750k was going to be TPA's.
Issac wasn't even smart enough to screw us.

I don't know who this Tartak guy is, I only know of Scott Fulton from the family name and that Manly is a Siebold/Moses Basketcase he would want to exit.

Nice bit of Skuttlebutt, with NFI if anything related to us is true at all. The only thing we can bank on is Manly being in a world of hurt due to Moses owning almost every player and Siebold cracking without Flanagan to back him.

*yea Eastwood on 900k says it all

Wake up!!
Entitled to your opinion …..but that’s harsh

Had a chat with an insider on the coaching staff (yes Tito has his sources - believe it or not). Said the Fainu brothers are coming. Brooks is gone. Fulton is a knob and will destroy the club.
Oh man, we just got ourselves into a position to win back to back spoons and now that idiot is going to ruin it for us 🤬

Fulton realised after the Turbos, that there was no quality Manly Juniors, so he raped and pillaged the best from Wests and Canterbury, giving Manly a side that regularly features in Finals footy. We have an absolute heap of gun juniors coming through our system,in the next 5-6 years, he simply has to nurture the best of that bunch and identify 1 or 2 elite NRL players and we are positioned for sustained success......FINALLY

how are Sea Eagles juniors going this year?

Members online

Back