Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What do you mean you’ve “been in touch with management to try and boost things?”

Hey mate

Don’t want to elaborate bc things are kept in confidence.

I know that probably doesn’t mean anything and you want more context but that’s all I want to say

Take it how you see fit

Let’s see how the next few days go

I assume we’ll know about the Fainus by Monday bc I know meetings are going on this weekend

If we don’t know by then maybe a good thing that we’re still in it but not confident

Again hope I’m wrong

Just wanted to give people a heads up so expectations are leveled a bit

Fingers crossed for the positive tho

Just don’t know how that can happen where things were at this week

I was just listening to the post match interview with Sheens, they asked about the Tommy Talau contract situation, he stated that he didn't know anything about it, and it hasn't been discussed with him. Manly have announced his signing last week, what is going on with our club, honestly.
Basically sums up how the club is run. It's incompetent amatuers, earning crazy money. Bunch of pretenders

Hey mate

I know that probably doesn’t mean anything and you want more context but that’s all I want to say

Take it how you see fit

I assume we’ll know about the Fainus by Monday.

Scroll up to my most recent post - seems like your source is a dud.

Im hearing lots of bad things

Love u guys

But don’t want you on a fools errand here dreaming

Hope I’m wrong

I’ve been in touch with management to try and boost things

But as they stand - things are going to get pretty bad

Recruitment wise, players wanting exits, juniors too.

The sheens Fulton benji dynamic - as it stands is a a complete cluster fck

And mgmt have backed all of them

So I don’t know how they make it work

Again hope I’m wrong

Just saying prepare for much worse to come

I know this doesn’t make your day any better

But hopefully if I’m right you won’t feel as disappointed.

And if I’m wrong you’ll be super happy.

Let’s see
WTF!!!
'Just saying prepare for much worse to come'
If you're in the know, bro that sounds pretty fkn ominus.
How much preparation do we need? We've already had 10+ years of prep but the way you say it sends chills down my spine

Hey mate

Take it how you see fit

I assume we’ll know about the Fainus by Monday bc I know meetings are going on this weekend

If we don’t know by then maybe a good thing that we’re still in it but not confident

Again hope I’m wrong

Just wanted to give people a heads up so expectations are leveled a bit

Fingers crossed for the positive tho

Just don’t know how that can happen where things were at this week
Either say something or say nothing!!

Playing these games with vague cryptic clues about what may or may not happen does not help any of us in the situation we are all facing with our beloved club being slowly and continuously pulled apart by these 2 arse clowns that are somehow allowed to do whatever they like with zero accountability.
Nothing against you as a person but if you have something to share with us all then please do so. And if you don’t or can’t or aren’t ready to then please keep it to yourself until you decide to.
The last thing we all need is more doom and gloom.

Either say something or say nothing!!

Playing these games with vague cryptic clues about what may or may not happen does not help any of us in the situation we are all facing with our beloved club being slowly and continuously pulled apart by these 2 arse clowns that are somehow allowed to do whatever they like with zero accountability.
Nothing against you as a person but if you have something to share with us all then please do so. And if you don’t or can’t or aren’t ready to then please keep it to yourself until you decide to.
The last thing we all need is more doom and gloom.
It’s a rumors thread dude

Not a newspaper

I felt bad seeing everyone posting about getting all these signings

When I’ve heard different things

Nothings has been made official so who knows

Some people appreciate a heads up

Some people don’t

You’re not the sole discretion of what gets posted on here

If you don’t like it

Dismiss my opinions and thoughts

From what I was told about 1 week ago is that the brothers are gonna be Wests Tigers players and they've decided against the Dolphins.... this report to me just sounds like a ploy to maybe get more $ or commitment from management and let them know there's other options out there but this is concerning.

If this somehow gets messed up and we lose them to the Dolphins after all the advantages we have. That's the perfect indication that something is seriously seriously wrong with our club and we aren't ever going to get better unless both Lee and Pascoe are gone.

Sidenote: I work in the sporting industry and networking is obviously immense within this space, I know a few Penrith officials who warned me about Pascoe 7-8 years ago when we got him and they claimed he was a fraud and will ruin this club..... looking back at it now... I think they were right.

I was just listening to the post match interview with Sheens, they asked about the Tommy Talau contract situation, he stated that he didn't know anything about it, and it hasn't been discussed with him. Manly have announced his signing last week, what is going on with our club, honestly.
Sheens is Joe Biden

I'm really bummed out. When it was first announced that Balmain was merging with Wests I was not happy. Especially after other clubs like Soufs & Manly managed to stand alone. Now nearly 20 years down the track I'm watching the whole thing fall apart like a serious car crash in slo-mo. Having grown up with the Tiges & almost living at Leichhardt Oval.
I'm seriously heartbroken.
This club has been a part of my whole life & now here I sit here helpless with tears on my eyes.
We are the definition of masochists

Jake Clifford's time in the English Super League may be coming to an end, with two NRL deals reportedly on the table if the halfback wishes to make a homecoming.

The 25-year-old still has a year to run on his current deal with Hull FC at the end of the year, but has an NRL release clause in his contract. Hull is reportedly desperate to keep him.

Clifford originally joined Hull after a 2022 NRL season which started with plenty of promise at the Newcastle Knights, but ultimately fizzled out, with Clifford spending more time out of first grade during the second half of the season than in it. The same publication is reporting that Clifford's debut NRL club, the North Queensland Cowboys, have put an offer on the table for the Cairns-born halfback, while News Corp is reporting the Wests Tigers have also come to the party for Clifford. While Hull hasn't given up hope of retaining Clifford, it's believed he is favoured to return to the NRL, although the halfback will weigh up all options in the coming weeks. www.

My old man is a panthers fan.

He took me to watch the panthers play the magpies at Penrith, as my first live rugby league experience.

Panthers won 66-0, back in the late 80's. I felt so sorry for the Magpies I decided they needed some support, so I chose to support them. The innocence of a young child wanting to help a team who had struggled.

As we merged, I had no qualms and became a Wests Tigers supporter.

Let me tell you, I have made some terrible decisions in my life, but this is by far and away the biggest mistake I've ever made.

I love rugby league, but I hate this football club and the way they treat their fans.

Back