Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Not be hysterical you mean?

Well my comment was more that it was funny to me that you opened by stating distaste for hysteria, then followed immediately with what I considered a hysterical statement.

But If you are asking why you should not be hysterical, well I can't tell you what to do. It's not my deal personally: I refuse to get hysterical about football. I have so much I could say about the topic, but I don't think you want my life story or my personal manifesto about following the club.

The NRL is roughly cyclical and eventually Tigers will find a way to get back to the top.
Im just asking how we get out of this mess.

Whether the Tigers are winning or losing is pretty inconsequential in my overall happiness. But I am a passionate fan and i get a lot of joy from watching a winning team. You're clearly passionate enough to be on a dedicated forum on a friday arvo and I'm not sure why else you would be on a forum, other than exchanging views and opinions. I guess some people get joy from putting others down too and this is a good avenue for that little dopamine hit. Appreciate the input.

Last edited:
Hi guys first time poster. Thought I'd share some good and bad news from a source close to the club.

The bad is that the Fainu bros have knocked tiger's offer back and are looking to go North.

The good news is the club is confident of confirming a very solid half. I wasn't told who this is but I have been told not to expect a superstar but a good club half.

You all need to lay off Fulton he's only been in the job a matter of weeks. Wait and see. If there isn't anyone signed by the end of the season then you can get the pitchforks out.

Hi guys first time poster. Thought I'd share some good and bad news from a source close to the club.

The bad is that the Fainu bros have knocked tiger's offer back and are looking to go North.

The good news is the club is confident of confirming a very solid half. I wasn't told who this is but I have been told not to expect a superstar but a good club half.

You all need to lay off Fulton he's only been in the job a matter of weeks. Wait and see. If there isn't anyone signed by the end of the season then you can get the pitchforks out.
When are they going to announce who this mysterious half is? Need some hope like everyone FFS

Very negative, but understandable given our
current predicament. Don't underestimate how
much our juniors love the club, want to play
with one another, and turn the page 2gether 🙏🏼

And contracted due to $$ club investing in them.

I personally believe there is a place for Blore and Staines at the club. The others I am not fussed about at all.

I don't believe Blore was being shopped either, I think he fielded offers from the UK and it got bent out of shape in the media.
He could be in the way of the young Fainu. So it could be something Tartak is pushing for his client. Hope I'm wrong but it has the feel about it.

I have been obsessed Balmain/ WestsTigers nut since I was 5 and Iam now a couple of months off 70. I am now at the stage I could walk away from the club without a second thought. I am basically over the joint. Once there was always light at the end of the tunnel and some hope. Now the club is a shambles and it’s rests with the board and Pascoe.

Nearly time to give the franchise to someone who will cherish the chance to compete in the hardest comp in the world.

The money tigers offered moses offer it all to Welsby and quickly get him over here before another nrl club does, Welsbys a winner
Imagine our junior's Galvin, Large, etc,
learning from Welsby, at his age already won multiple grand finals, club champions, international player, Tigers should make it impossible for him to not sign, minimum 5 years 1.3 million we have the money use it now and future very good players will come

Imagine our junior's Galvin, Large, etc,
learning from Welsby, at his age already won multiple grand finals, club champions, international player, Tigers should make it impossible for him to not sign, minimum 5 years 1.3 million we have the money use it now and future very good players will come
I'm with you @Garrry - this kid is all effort & toughness too (as well as x-factor)!

They've thought Brooks was a very solid half for 10 years.

So, welcome to the club, Matt Frawley.

They've thought Brooks was a very solid half for 10 years.

So, welcome to the club, Matt Frawley.

We also need someone who moves the needle, not another plodder.

At this point, I don't see any need to tune in to, or attend any games in 2024.

We all know exactly how its going to play out.

Likely just a manager tactic to try to either squeeze more $$$ out of us OR add to the perception that the club is in a terrible image position which gives Tartak/Crown power in saying "we'll look after you & then we have to take more clients of theirs".

Moley's article is pure shit.. The concern is with
the family, not the club or wanting to play
for the supercoach up North, that's crazy

Latest posts

Back