Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Mate I don't need this. I'm just telling you what I was told. Believe it or don't, I really don't care.

Mate you've been on here for yonks and hardly someone who i'd say bullshits people, if people didnt pass on info they heard this thread wouldnt be worth opening. If it happens great if not im sure the vast majority arent going to stone you to death. To top it off you're a fellow Coastie so you're quite obviously a stand up bloke :ROFLMAO:

Mate you've been on here for yonks and hardly someone who i'd say bullshits people, if people didnt pass on info they heard this thread wouldnt be worth opening. If it happens great if not im sure the vast majority arent going to stone you to death. To top it off you're a fellow Coastie so you're quite obviously a stand up bloke :ROFLMAO:

Ha! Cheers mate.

Tell me about this bloke Yoss hears we have signed. Young prop from Broncos is all I know. Thanks in advance!

Maybe check your source coz looks like he’s locked up until end of 2025.
Unless of course we are planning a long way in advance.
Mate… @Yossarian has been around this place since I can remember. He’s no fame chaser.

Just because someone is contracted, it doesn’t mean they won’t move.

He’s just sharing info. He never said it was 100%. In fact said the bloke has a good strike rate, but gets the odd one wrong.

Exactly

He’s already coaching

He sucks man

He was an inconsistent player

Why would we expect him to be a consistent coach
Wayne Bennet was an average winger, pretty elite coach though, Bellamy was a fringe first grade 5/8 , he also goes ok.. I do get your logic though. I hope he learnt from experience and the coaches he played under.. Benji is a thinker , and competitive,and definitely a Tiger

Wayne Bennet was an average winger, pretty elite coach though, Bellamy was a fringe first grade 5/8 , he also goes ok.. I do get your logic though. I hope he learnt from experience and the coaches he played under.. Benji is a thinker , and competitive,and definitely a Tiger
He’s too flashy

I have never heard benji or sheens saying you need to earn the right to go wide

One of my mates is mates with benji and apparently after the first 5or 6 losses benji told him those were his fault for trying to be too expansive.

Him and sheens are self admitting offensive minded coaches

They’ve said it

Whereas you listen to Billy slater … he says go hard and simple and then go wide

Even Webster the warriors coach on NRL 360 the other day said he keeps it really really simple

We have Robbie doing attack out of our end zone

Benji doing attack in their end zone

Sheens saying you have to use the ball

And the only guy doing D is david furner … out of 4 coaches.

It’s been sheens benji and Robbie Achilles heel and why we never consistently made the top 8 from 2005 to when they both retired

Making the finals 3 times in like 15 years!

All because they just don’t do the simple stuff

Look at the dolphins and Wayne Bennet

I guarantee if Bennet was coaching us we would be in the 8 with this team

He’s too flashy

I have never heard benji or sheens saying you need to earn the right to go wide

One of my mates is mates with benji and apparently after the first 5or 6 losses benji told him those were his fault for trying to be too expansive.

Him and sheens are self admitting offensive minded coaches

They’ve said it

Whereas you listen to Billy slater … he says go hard and simple and then go wide

Even Webster the warriors coach on NRL 360 the other day said he keeps it really really simple

We have Robbie doing attack out of our end zone

Benji doing attack in their end zone

Sheens saying you have to use the ball

And the only guy doing D is david furner … out of 4 coaches.

It’s been sheens benji and Robbie Achilles heel and why we never consistently made the top 8 from 2005 to when they both retired

Making the finals 3 times in like 15 years!

All because they just don’t do the simple stuff

Look at the dolphins and Wayne Bennet

I guarantee if Bennet was coaching us we would be in the 8 with this team
With 3 coaches our attack is horrible too. Sheens used to be known for very deep back lines but right now we have the flattest attack in the comp. Souths go to their edges all the time but we seem to think Twal and Klemmer are our key attacking weapons.

Lots of people are contracted. All I know is what I was told.
Please accept my personal apology for carrying on like a pork chop earlier, not the way an elderly gentleman should conduct himself.
I had some sort of meltdown watching the first half of repetitive Tigers rubbish. My medication has kicked in now.
I enjoy and respect your opinions and hope that your mail is correct.

Mate… @Yossarian has been around this place since I can remember. He’s no fame chaser.

Just because someone is contracted, it doesn’t mean they won’t move.

He’s just sharing info. He never said it was 100%. In fact said the bloke has a good strike rate, but gets the odd one wrong.
@Yossarian as been around since day 1 of this forum and @Halbrowne61 has been around since this kid named Adam was running around... 😉

Both good value imo. These things happen on a forum. 😊

Back