Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Not only is Stefano one of the very best young props in the game who should be hitting his peak within the next couple of years, but I’m reliably told he also befriends our young up and coming players, takes them under his wing so to speak.
Obviously we can’t be held to ransom, but it’s highly important t we keep Stefano and Ice long term.

Klemmer and Woods are totally different animals.
The former does hard yakka, the latter looked for any easy way to pad his stats.
I was hesitant about Big Klem comming to the Tigers because I to had thought he was at the Woods stage of his career BUT have been surprised at his go forward and defence . Compare him to our saviour Tamou and we have an experienced forward still putting in

The coffee club set say that we might be looking at former international rugby league and rugby union coach as an assistant for next year. Name rhymes with Chichael Meika 😉
Makes sense, close ties with Farah from coaching Lebanon & the useful resource Wikipedia has him cousins with Doeuihi.

The coffee club set say that we might be looking at former international rugby league and rugby union coach as an assistant for next year. Name rhymes with Chichael Meika 😉
it makes plenty of sense. very experienced coach who's worked in both codes, who has ties to the club via Farah and his second cousin, Adam Doueihi. he'd be a brilliant addition.

I was hesitant about Big Klem comming to the Tigers because I too had thought he was at the Woods stage of his career BUT have been surprised at his go forward and defence . Compare him to our saviour Tamou and we have an experienced forward still putting in
I was a little the same but then I had a think about his time at the knights
Always put in and also mentored the younger

Reactions: 851
Parra aren't the threat....
When Freddy didn’t pick him for his second origin and there’s rumours that he had a get out clause in his contract I was immediately sceptical thought Freddy was settling it up for the chooks but I don’t really think Freddy is that bright and realised he shouldn’t have picked him in the first place

Clearly someone is
There's a reason Roosters didn't put an offer towards Payne Hass - they're lining up Stefano apparently to take over JWH. They initially wanted Tino and were in communications with his management to bring him over I think that's a big reason they wanted Holbrook however that obviously didn't occur as he re-signed on that 10 year deal.

Now there eyes are firmly on Stefano. I guess the good news that comes with that is I've been told Stefano enjoys it here and takes pride in being a leader. I'm sure if we make it clear to him we have plans to transition him into a captain once Api retries and we show signs of improvement in 2024 then I'm fairly confident he'll extend his deal when the time comes.

Not Prichael Fecker. The guy can't coach.
Steve Georgallis & Craig Sandercock both being sounded out for experience (according to Daily Tele).

Georgallis I like. Apparently was a great support for Payten as a young coach at Cows plus has the WT DNA as a former Magpie & foundation WT player, and previously was an assistant here when Benji was playing in around 12/13.

@teddy23 Fulton mentioned on the pod thing still a few to move on, do you know anything about who's in line to get moved on. I coulld guess Simpkin he'd have some demand probably AJ and Rua.
Wakeham, Jake Simpkins, AD, Tuki Simpkins and Suakura will be names thrown around that conversation I believe. That's more just an opinion.

Back