Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

There was a time when people used to say that JAC loves the Tigers - pretty sure when he left it was said he had the desire to return one day.

Haven't really seen that, especially since we missed out on him when he signed with the Dogs.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. We would need to give him a decent centre though.

There was a time when people used to say that JAC loves the Tigers - pretty sure when he left it was said he had the desire to return one day.

Haven't really seen that, especially since we missed out on him when he signed with the Dogs.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. We would need to give him a decent centre though.
Olam!

That ship has sailed.

He never would have left in the first place if he really loved the club

As Johnny Utah said, “He ain’t coming back”.

Didn’t Pascoe go on holiday right in the middle of his contract negotiations?
And while he was away he couldn’t wait to sign for the club he loved and signed with the Storm.
Good move really, he’s got a ring none of our players have playing here.

The 2025 season is a mutual option with a clause that if we miss finals in 2024, his contract can be voided for ‘25.

He’s indicated he’d like to re-sign but the 2025 season isn’t locked in yet.
OK but still no need for an extension just yet. Even if he wanted to activate the clause he'd have to wait until September 2024.

OK but still no need for an extension just yet. Even if he wanted to activate the clause he'd have to wait until September 2024.
Why does he have to wait till September 2024? Can’t he just say to the club it’s kool I’m in and if the club wants him go sweet we’ll get the paperwork organised.

And while he was away he couldn’t wait to sign for the club he loved and signed with the Storm.
Good move really, he’s got a ring none of our players have playing here.
Club didn’t want him. Didn’t suit the power game the coach wanted to play. One of the dumbest recruiting decisions. Coaches make or break clubs

And with a 2year deal at Penrith he won’t actually lose any money over a larger 4year deal. In 2 years he will earn more than he is getting now
I’d say his 2 year deal includes a bump up for next year just to keep him interested. So effectively a restructured 3 year deal.

He said this to me at Concord at the end of his last season with us.

Quite a lot of time has passed, not sure if it would mean much now, but who knows.

Reactions: 851

Staff online

Members online

Back