Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think Sullivan, Fainu and Galvin could all play 7 as well if need be, I hope we don't screw ourselves over with these young blokes by signing Luai
If they were all 23 I'd be concerned, but with Lachie and Latu at 18 and the most expendable of the 3, Sullivan at 21, the boys have time to grow into their roles, particularly the first two.

Imagine just signing all the May brothers.
Rub the salt into the wounds.

Tyrone can play cup, we won't talk about him.
Taylan and Terrel straight into the 17

It’s hard not to think Luai/Api/Bula and if Faniu clicks won’t attract players.

Be an interesting test re Tupou now also for the club to retain pending cash side of things.

It’s hard not to love the direction we are heading.

2024 is a development year

Hopefully we compete and push for the 8 but realistically it's to figure how we can get the best squad for Romeys arrival.
Exactly, 12th is about where we should be expected in 24, just dumping Brooks and replacing him with a witches hat gets off of the bottom of the table. Bit of luck maybe finish 8-10th. Besides trying to win the comp, Next year is realistically about blooding players and working on combos and to get more Benji experience. 2025 could be contenders.

With Luai coming on board, Tigers need a world class centre and its a top 6 side by 2025. Doohie, Tupou, Naden, AJ, Galvin just dont cut it. Need a big name centre in 25' as the last puzzle piece.

Yeah center is our biggest weak point also think we are a workhorse winger short also.

We can try and bank on Tupou, Staines, Feledy & Galvin but that will take a while to happen. Don’t see Naden, Toa, AD, AJ (maybe forward utility value being an exception) being in the squad for long.

Reactions: 851
2024 is a development year

Hopefully we compete and push for the 8 but realistically it's to figure how we can get the best squad for Romeys arrival.

Benji has free reign to see what the kids are made of and get them ready for a good crack 25 onwards.

I actually think it will be exciting year. Forget results in 24 but more seeing who can step up and grab the opportunity to be apart of something special.

Hi All,

the mail has stayed the same with Jerome
dogs are looking to offload RFM and JAC to sign him and a middle

the relationships with ciraldo / critta / burton / kikau / salmon are all too strong especially when a longer deal is at play

still more to play out / no offer has been formally made by the dogs

Looks like the Dogs better be quick mate …

Ciraldo and Critta need to get on the blower with him

• Haha
Reactions: 851
I see a Sullivan at 7, Laui at 6 side moving forward. Fainu will have to win the spot but could be a good 14 option, Galvin is a backrower

I actually think this puts Sezer in the box seat to play 7 this year. Sullivan and Fainu fight it out for the 6 spot. Then Luai comes in as a straight replacment for Sezer. Could be wrong.

I actually think this puts Sezer in the box seat to play 7 this year. Sullivan and Fainu fight it out for the 6 spot. Then Luai comes in as a straight replacment for Sezer. Could be wrong.

That’s how I see it also.
Prime the kids for a positional battle and let Sezer warm the seat

We are building nicely with his signing
Luai , Bula , Pole , Steph , Staines, Bud , Manly Brothers ,
Appi , Pappi , Klemmer , Bateman , Twally ,
plus those 3 or 4 young ones coming along
this will also add a bit of good pressure for the players to keep their spots up the top grade
2024 = 9 th

Back