Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Now that is just plain garbage you are spewing because you hate him, it has zero credibility about it too.
He has scored over 100 tries and played nearly 200 games, yet he is the worst winger to strap on a boot, you are just embarrassing yourself now.
Ok move ON.

Look you are right, and also wrong. As one commentator said re Nofa "he scored 2 tries but possibly costed his side 3."... Nofa is like a car a friend had. 3 cylinder 5 speed manual snot mobile. In it's own way awesome, in all ways best left in the past. *

Let Nofa go to whatever NRL journey he wants now. If people wish, he can have a plaque at ashfield Wests or something and we can just forget the bad stuff.

* my car was a 4 speed. I was semi envious of the 5 speed. Till a friend brought me a Redback spider gearstick knob. it had a redback spider set in the middle of the knob. Loved it and loved the car, even though it was slow felt like you were doing 90 when you were doing 60. Man best cars are the cars you can die in.

What do you mean it's possible? Have you heard something?
Well yeah...he's out of the captaincy and he was relegated to bench duties last year and moved to prop at times as well.

Plenty saying it's heading that way. Just a bit of speculation on James Graham's podcast so I thought I'd see what people thought.

It wouldn't excite me, but I'd rather him come off the bench at back row than Seyfarth.

I think we could use the money in other positions though.

Well yeah...he's out of the captaincy and he was relegated to bench duties last year and moved to prop at times as well.

Plenty saying it's heading that way. Just a bit of speculation on James Graham's podcast so I thought I'd see what people thought.

It wouldn't excite me, but I'd rather him come off the bench at back row than Seyfarth.

I think we could use the money in other positions though.
His relationship with Payton has always been scratchy at best.

GI being bought in to mentor Bula, I’m not use to all these seemingly smart moves our club is making all of a sudden.
I am also not sure how we got GI in??

GI as a player mentor, awesome. As a fullback mentor, he was more of a Barge style fullback and would lack some of the techniques that Minichello or Slater would have. I realise we had Brett Hodgson here before and I think Brett was able to play fullback more tactfully, ofcourse he did not have GI's physical frame or speed.
I expect a much fitter Bula, I expect him to be training harder and crossing the line. It's good to see melbourne culture coming here.

We need mentors with these young players so very glad GI is doing that here.

I’m not sure about your Douhei comments. I’ve got a funny feeling that if he gets through whatever games ( or grades) he plays, we might just throw him a last chance. Won’t know until much later in the season but if we do remember you heard it here first !
Remember we already only have 2-3 spots left for next season, with the potential to promote from within or recruit any stars that may be available. We just don't have room for him. Train and trial at best, but really the thing is he's part of the old tigers. The lazy, minimal effort for 60 mins and 20 mins of trying, and then just give up and get beaten, tigers. He is not part of the future that Benji wants

Last edited:
Remember we already only have 2-3 spots left for next season, with the potential to promote from within our recruite any stars that may be available. We just don't have room for him. Train and trial at best, but really the thing is he's part of the old tigers. The lazy, minimal effort for 60 mins and 20 mins if trying, and then just give up and get beaten, tigers. He is not part of the future that Benji wants
No dispute with your facts or logic BB, just an old tribal elder feeling.

An aside . . . last night at dinner, we were talking about Inglis' mentoring role.
I said to my son that the media seems to be finally giving us a bit of respect and not heaping shit on us at every chance.
He said " did you think it might be because this is the first time you ain't doing shit things ?"
He is a stupid Roosters supporter, and so his opinion on this subject is useless . . . but funny how we see things differently.

An aside . . . last night at dinner, we were talking about Inglis' mentoring role.
I said to my son that the media seems to be finally giving us a bit of respect and not heaping shit on us at every chance.
He said " did you think it might be because this is the first time you ain't doing shit things ?"
He is a stupid Roosters supporter, and so his opinion on this subject is useless . . . but funny how we see things differently.
He’s right tho

Latest posts

Members online

Back