Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Schuster is a massive gamble even at a 50% discount, it would be a no for me. People are whinging about Bud on $500-50 being a bad contract and probably rightly so but to potentially add another bad contract on top of that is a risk not worth taking for a club like ours atm.
Schuster is a hell of a better risk than Bud Sullivan

Schuster is a no go for Tigers. We need outside backs of top quality. Upgrade and extend Lachie Galvin, upgrade extend and remove get out clause for Uto. Upgrade and extend Pole by November. Faagutu is also off contract next year. Papalli is also off contract next year and Bateman is no lock to see out his contract.

Edge back row is a key position we may need to fill for 2026 or earlier either within or by signing free agents. I doubt Papalli and Bateman are long term options.

Not sure of our cap position but young forwards have overtaken Klemmer. We have too many halves so Sullivan is the odd man out. Douiheis contract ends this year which is big.

Looks like most of tigers work will be looking after our own players.

It all comes down to the price $
Schuster could end up a great pick up IF the penny finally drops for him he would be a very dangerous edge forward.
I thought benji was keen to get him here for this season so he might be able to get him at a much cheaper price than what they were talking about before he resigned with Manly.

It all comes down to the price $
Schuster could end up a great pick up IF the penny finally drops for him he would be a very dangerous edge forward.
I thought benji was keen to get him here for this season so he might be able to get him at a much cheaper price than what they were talking about before he resigned with Manly.
No - Fulton was keen to bring him over. Benji said no.

No thanks re Schuster

We have over 1.5mil in our backrow and are stacked for halves

We need bench impact players and backs

Wish we could get a young Marty Tuapau again

He’s literally one of the only players who has been busting his arse this season, and he’s one of the first to get dropped. Laughable.
He's actually been pretty crap by his standards and his stats aren't good.
Probably do him a world of good moreso than a desperate move by JD to right the sinking ship that is south's

Latest posts

Staff online

Back