Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Replacements for Fish and Romey.
Why would you even want Penrith to consider that? True Tigers supporters know that Penrith requested Galvin in exchange for Luai under an early release.

Your shot at me in your response earlier is noted too you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 851
Also, why has no one said Sitili Tupouniua would be nice for us? Runs hard, plays good footy

He hardly plays and when he does isn’t effective unless a halfback finds him a hole. He struggles to make 65mtrs a game over his career. Not what we want. Roosters don’t offer up quality players they think can help win them a comp.

Hard to believe when you look at our roster, but our cap is a problem when recruiting. We have been forced to pay overs right across the roster, and it’s your roster fill players that allow the good clubs to afford their elite players. In our case players like Stains Twal Seafarth are probably getting double market value. That’s why it is so hard to get out of the cellar.

I guess next year will gives us a insight into our future or lack of future

Hard to believe when you look at our roster, but our cap is a problem when recruiting. We have been forced to pay overs right across the roster, and it’s your roster fill players that allow the good clubs to afford their elite players. In our case players like Stains Twal Seafarth are probably getting double market value. That’s why it is so hard to get out of the cellar.

I guess next year will gives us a insight into our future or lack of future

Its the issue being at the bottom but also a major flaw in the cap because we must spend close to the cap each year so players get inflated salaries when with us due to lack of quality in the roster.

Twal is a great example very loyal and good backup but he isn’t a 400k player at the top squads.

I find it hard to believe Richo has gone to the UK to promote the West Tigers end of season clearance sale. You would think this could all be done by email, zoom and Tele conference.

Maybe he is having a chat to a few players or even slamming Sam. Anyway if he on a selling trip I hope he comes back with about 8 sales in the bag
8 sales in the bag, you say ?
Prepare the coloured whiteboard markers and the "closers" bell to ring in dem sales !!!

They can shop anyone they like - the players have contracts with lots of money attached and they'd be stupid to give that up no matter what.

What 'first sign'? Benji took over from Sheens last year as we headed for a wooden spoon.
This was Benji’s first season with his training wheels off. It started reasonably well, at the same time it was well noted by many that his true test will come when his team strung together 5 or more losses.
Something happened to cause a change in direction following the Eels win? Or something didn’t happen? Either way the news headline has gone from “everyone loves Benji” to “Benji wants to get rid of a few players.”
You would only get rid of players if you can’t coach them.
Benji said the players aren’t learning..they’re continually making the same mistakes. This is what behavioural science calls ‘dumb obedience’ and coming from senior players it’s a real problem.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back