Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

That’s abit harsh mate we haven’t even seen him play fully fit yet give him at least 2 years and to think he is over weight is just ridiculous
It may be harsh but when you’re the highest paid player to never have played first grade it’s brings great expectations. Until proven otherwise- fat, shit hamstrings, he’s done nothing. Pathetic.

It may be harsh but when you’re the highest paid player to never have played first grade it’s brings great expectations. Until proven otherwise- fat, shit hamstrings, he’s done nothing. Pathetic.
He is on nowhere near what you and the others death riding believe he is on, he is on half of what you guys are sprouting. He is a class player, having hammy trouble at the moment, which they need to get fully right before playing him again, but he is a good one

He is on nowhere near what you and the others death riding believe he is on, he is on half of what you guys are sprouting. He is a class player, having hammy trouble at the moment, which they need to get fully right before playing him again, but he is a good one

I’m saying he’s cooked. If he’s having hamstring problems already they will never get sorted. Look at Latrell, Turbo, Toa and all these other guys who have ongoing issues.

I forecast Latu Fainu will be a prop in 12 months.

One can gather such insight from looking at his player profile photo and the noticeable potential for fatness during offseason or injury plagues.

Tito is on a rampage tonight, you have missed a few of our biggest failures ?

Last edited:
I think Bula could be upgraded. He clearly shows great ability at times but he is older than most think, doesn’t have a powerful frame and the flashes are too few and far between for me. I think O Large could be a good fullback when he is ready.
In the videos of watching large fullback is where he needs to start imo. Holds onto the ball more deceptively than Bula.
Then into the halves later pending team need

you get the feeling this might have something to do with Richo being in England…

The hottest property in the English Super League is heading to the NRL.

Warrington back rower Matty Nicholson has told his club that he wants to move to Australia next season, sparking a race to secure the signature of a player who has thrived under Sam Burgess this season.

Sport Con understands that his Australian manager Liam Ayoub has been contacted by at least five clubs expressing an interest in signing Nicholson, who has one year remaining on his contract but is believed to be available for a minor transfer fee.

Nicholson, an edge back rower, is only 20 but has been a fixture in the Warrington side this season under Burgess, helping them into a share of the Super League lead.

NRL clubs have been monitoring him for some time but Nicholson knocked back interest in 2022 while at Wigan as a teenager.

He opted instead to join Warrington to play more Super League. That move has paid off with NRL interest spiking in the two years he has been at the Wolves.

Clubs are now ready to make their move after Nicholson informed Burgess that he covets a switch to the NRL. Nicholson also played one Test for England last year and will join the swelling English ranks in Australia.

Five clubs are after him … what chance he picks the three time wooden spooners for his Aussie adventure?

Back