Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I would suggest that with it being specifically mentioned with a player, there is a specific past injury they're checking has been successfully fixed and not hindering the player. Olam was the one that never could have passed the medical but we still signed him. Somewhat long ago there was a player we signed that had as part of his contract he was not subject to a medical before signing. And, we still signed him. Damn, I wish I could remember his name.

Was that Matulino? Or Ballin?
 
I would suggest that with it being specifically mentioned with a player, there is a specific past injury they're checking has been successfully fixed and not hindering the player. Olam was the one that never could have passed the medical but we still signed him. Somewhat long ago there was a player we signed that had as part of his contract he was not subject to a medical before signing. And, we still signed him. Damn, I wish I could remember his name.
Olam passed three medicals to play for WT, two of which were independent.

we got clearance to medically retire him because the injury that ruined his career developed during his time at WT. the NRL wouldn’t have approved it otherwise.

as for Mann, not really a surprise that he’s been scratched for the PM’s XIII when he injured his groin a month ago. that’ll heal up by the time preseason rolls around. I just hope it’s a one year deal with an option as opposed to two straight.
 
I would suggest that with it being specifically mentioned with a player, there is a specific past injury they're checking has been successfully fixed and not hindering the player. Olam was the one that never could have passed the medical but we still signed him. Somewhat long ago there was a player we signed that had as part of his contract he was not subject to a medical before signing. And, we still signed him. Damn, I wish I could remember his name.
Cayless maybe
 
People over thinking as Mann might have passed a medical with us but might have a minor injury now and cannot play the PM game.
Doesn't mean anything as minor injury doesn't effect long term future with us.
medical checks mean f all these days, think about all the duds we bought previously who passed medicals but either had to retire or were constantly injured
 
Olam passed three medicals to play for WT, two of which were independent.

we got clearance to medically retire him because the injury that ruined his career developed during his time at WT. the NRL wouldn’t have approved it otherwise.

as for Mann, not really a surprise that he’s been scratched for the PM’s XIII when he injured his groin a month ago. that’ll heal up by the time preseason rolls around. I just hope it’s a one year deal with an option as opposed to two straight.
Thanks for that.
 
U don’t watch games do u , AD has scored many run away try’s , he could give madden 40 meters and still run him down , try watching the games before posting rubbish
Really. Are you assuming I've never watched our game, gone to all the Tigers games and supported them for over 25 years.

Go away old man.
 
I would suggest that with it being specifically mentioned with a player, there is a specific past injury they're checking has been successfully fixed and not hindering the player. Olam was the one that never could have passed the medical but we still signed him. Somewhat long ago there was a player we signed that had as part of his contract he was not subject to a medical before signing. And, we still signed him. Damn, I wish I could remember his name.
Jason Cayless Ben Matulino - come to mind
 
That is a massive relief. So many forum members were saying he was coming back....
At present all paper talk re penrith nobody has apparently approached him.
He apparently wants a deal for 28 which may be the issue either way
I wouldnt rule out tigers just yet still pretty tight with benji although doubtful
 
At present all paper talk re penrith nobody has apparently approached him.
He apparently wants a deal for 28 which may be the issue either way
I wouldnt rule out tigers just yet still pretty tight with benji although doubtful
Brooks is a 6 and has played his best footy at 6 with manly.
Bringing him back to play 7 would be typical tigers stupidity
 
At present all paper talk re penrith nobody has apparently approached him.
He apparently wants a deal for 28 which may be the issue either way
I wouldnt rule out tigers just yet still pretty tight with benji although doubtful

At least getting Brooks back would detract from the obvious problems within this club and some Players.
 
At least getting Brooks back would detract from the obvious problems within this club and some Players.
Its the Adam O'Brien to the Dogs move.

Bring someone else in who the fans will criticise to take pressure off the guy under pressure, and who can become the fall guy when things inevitably fall apart.
 
Really. Are you assuming I've never watched our game, gone to all the Tigers games and supported them for over 25 years.

Go away old man.
So rather than say things that aren’t true , like AD ran the length of the field v dogs , one year ago he again when the field v raiders , did u watch them , just pointing out what u didn’t see 😳
 

Latest posts

Members online

Back
Top