Simon Dwyer....

next superstar, but has to play outwide, and needs someone to offload to

He had an impressive stint. Overall The Dwyer, Moors and Fafita combo did a great job in maintaining the defense and produced metres.

he should be starting IMO, give us a physical presence on the field, in 2 years id dare say he will be as big as waterhouse

He was very good. I agree Dwyer, Moors, Flanno did a good job tonight, Fifita did well late as well.

If only we could have evryone fit at the same time - Galloway, Cayless plus those playing tonight…... ohh how i wish.

He gets a thumbs up from me.
Was going forward all night with a few defenders hanging on each time.

For once ,with Dwyer,Fifita & Moors,we didnt get outmuscled in the forwards..particularly after flanagan went off(whom I think is a no 13,but weve got one)
Ellis was outstanding,but all played a role

he went good and he is MASSIVE,is he the guy that was blooded against the cowboys last season? his arms are the size of tuiaki's legs

@ron burgandy said:
he should be starting IMO, give us a physical presence on the field, in 2 years id dare say he will be as big as waterhouse

Ron he's had 4 State Cup games back and 1 in FG….

Sheens has found his utility second rower off the Bench for now....

His defence is outstanding for a kid.....

Who makes way when Galloway returns?? Hope it's not Dwyer he will only get better imo Fulton might have trouble getting back in the side.

I think that with Dwyer, Moors, Payten, Flanagan you have a good bench to work with. Flano and Fulton are the cover for backs if needed.

I also saw signs tonight that Lote went to Fullback a couple of times. This might also be the time for Lote to move to fullback permanently then have one wing spot up for grabs once Ayshford comes back between Fitzy, Daniella, Brown and in time Taniela.

Too early to start but did well and has good size, defence and aggresion.
Should be a walk up start for a bench spot next week.

Back