Simon Dwyer....

Big Unit..he played well, hope he stays in FG!.

Bench: Fifita, Flanagan, Dwyer, Moors!

His workrate in defence should see him lock down a bench spot comfortably. Fifita was contained well tonight and seemed a little lethargic/sluggish out there.

….. Is here to stay. Fulton's injury may be a blessing in disguise. Why did we get Fulton back when we have quality backrowers like Dwyer???
This guy is Origin material in the next few seasons. We can build a great pack around 5 guys IMO: Fafita, A, Dwyer, Murdoch, Woods and Shirnack, J.

Steady on….Liam has been of our best players this year so far.....don't kid yourself, as so as Fulton is fit enough, he is back faster in the side than you can say "Gesundheit".....though Dwyer does look the goods

liam has the skills , but he dosent have the body to match …..
when dwyer was injected , our forward pack were much stronger .....

What we don;t need is Fulton and Flanagan in the same 17 as they are both small backrowers. Same as when we had Fulton & Halatau.
Personally I think Flanagan is the one who should miss out.

Yeah, Student has a point there. I think we should start debuting some young fowards now, so that we can get a better idea of who we want in our pack in years to come.

Dwyer is good go foward prop who is an equally as effective defender. I thought he also showed some good handling skills i thought, after getting crap inside passes from the likes of Marshall and Farah.

Gawd …...the boring Sheens quips just never end do they.

Its in every thread......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Re Dwyer,did anyone notice the arms on the bloke,holy moly he has some guns!!

@softlaw said:
What we don;t need is Fulton and Flanagan in the same 17 as they are both small backrowers. Same as when we had Fulton & Halatau.

We can have both,if we lose the back on the bench,which i hope we do from next week,the Warriors have big forwards.
On Dwyer,he has looked the goods from the time he came into grade,he runs great lines and can off load,he now has the body to do this at NRL level,and best of all he is a Wests junior who I hope stays for ever.

Very good game by Simon. The Magpie jersey probably helped lift his game too in very tough conditions

@simonthetiger said:
Gawd …...the boring Sheens quips just never end do they.

Its in every thread......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Re Dwyer,did anyone notice the arms on the bloke,holy moly he has some guns!!

look just wait until Bash Brother Jason 'Angry Man Schirnack gets him self fit…...

Pffft...who needs to buy hacks from other clubs when we produce juniors like we do...

Scary thing is this mob are already better than the '02 brigade.....cept maybe Bunji....

He weighed in for Wests at 106.5Kg....He is massive now....still growing... :eek:pen_mouth:

@softlaw said:

Thats also how i see it.Flanagan is not up to forwards standard for me.Is a great squad player but at full strength i can't see how he could fit in this side.
Dwyer on the other hand has 1st grade all over him.He has the worlds biggest arms & the scary thing is i can see him getting even bigger in 2 or 3 years time

I agree he has looked the goods from the time he ran out against the Cowboys last year. Last night he again brought some great impact to the side this time with his running game. Obviously he is potential starting side material, but for now I like the impact he brings off the bench which has been lacking. Definitely a 'must have' in the side, but from the bench just for now.

Back