Sin bins

Yossarian

We’ve got top of the ladder!! Seriously we’re not good enough to have wracked up a whole games’s worth of bins.

Most sin bins 2024

Wests Tigers 8
Souths 6
Raiders 4
Dogs, Manly, Storm, Knights 3
Cows, Eels, Roosters, Panthers 2
Broncos, Sharks, Dolphins, Titans, Dragons 1
Warriors 0

We’ve got top of the ladder!! Seriously we’re not good enough to have wracked up a whole games’s worth of bins.

Most sin bins 2024

Wests Tigers 8
Souths 6
Raiders 4
Warriors 0

"Fair not equal" in the NRL

Most sin bins 2024

Wests Tigers 8
Souths 6
Raiders 4
Warriors 0

Do you think tonight's sin bins were bin worthy?

I'm not claiming bias against us at all, I'm just claiming bad decisions. I think both were just penalties.

That being said, we keep giving the officials opportunities to make these bad calls. If Naden doesn't come in like that he doesn't get sent and if Olam doesn't lose his legs he remains on the field. Wrong call to sin bin, but terrible play by both players.

Olam tackle was not a sin bin. Naden a brain snap I doubt he plays another game too many errors.
I was so angry at Naden .. I mean he has talent .. can play the game but that was a Dog Shot tackle .. like he shows aggression to a player on the ground , not looking at him on a 5th tackle changeover situation .. if he wanted to be agresssve do it when he is running at Naden or when Naden has the ball but doing it to a player that is not even looking at him was low.. doing it with 50 seconds to go when we are about to get the ball was so stupid and unnecessary that it was borderline throwing the game .. almost unforgivable and his teammates must have been filthy at him ..

NRL's most hated

Dis you hear Abdo on triple M yesterday?

He was telling a story about magic round and a woman approached him in a Tigers jersey and his first thought was she was going to talk to him about officials and bad decisions. They know we are getting screwed.

I was so angry at Naden .. I mean he has talent .. can play the game but that was a Dog Shot tackle .. like he shows aggression to a player on the ground , not looking at him on a 5th tackle changeover situation .. if he wanted to be agresssve do it when he is running at Naden or when Naden has the ball but doing it to a player that is not even looking at him was low.. doing it with 50 seconds to go when we are about to get the ball was so stupid and unnecessary that it was borderline throwing the game .. almost unforgivable and his teammates must have been filthy at him ..
Naden,going on 29,is simply incapable of discipline...Clearly and Gould punted him for good reason

Dis you hear Abdo on triple M yesterday?

He was telling a story about magic round and a woman approached him in a Tigers jersey and his first thought was she was going to talk to him about officials and bad decisions. They know we are getting screwed.
Everyone knows WT fans sook about the officials.

Everyone knows WT fans sook about the officials.

Yep, just thousands of people who are wrong. It's simply a Tigers fans pandemic with no reason for it at all. Just a coincidence that one club has fans the NRL boss knows complains for no reason.

Naden and Olam. Cmon benji..
Naden was terrible discipline, but Olam was not a hip drop, not at all , he was doing his best to bring the man down from the position he was in.. in a contact sport played at the speed it is people will accidentally be put on situations that they have trouble successfully managing, it’s why people get injured and such.. olam was the victim of a dive , and a reactionary referree knowing his victim !

Back