SKD or TOOPS?

skd no thanks, he's ordinary, his best footy is definitely behind him.

Toops ??

I've always been an SKD fan , he was one of the Roosters best v the Rabbits in the semi final

Go back and watch the game , he was one of the few blokes going forwards when yards were almost impossible to make for the Roosters and never stopped trying

He is a similar player to Justin Hodges , big step seems a lot slower than he actually is and gets his fair share of 4 pointers

SKD had a killer year.
I think there was talks of him being unloaded to the sharks, the warriors or whoever else would take him.
Silenced the critics with a strong year, was one of the roosters best and most consistent.

Would take him over Lawrence any.day.of.the.week.

@Flippedy said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
@alexaki said:
Why not both!…

![](http://www.adnews.com.au/images/dmImage/StandardImage/oldelpaso_mid1.jpg)

Lol too funny, CB!

I'm loving it that JT has strong connections with the Roosters players. **Would love to put the wind up Roosterman and other cocky Roosters fans with the possibility of us snaring 1 or 2 of their favourite players.** It sure would make a nice change :smiling_imp:

Bwaith wasnt enough for ya huh?

@Demps said:
Apparently one of them will be leaving the roosters….
Undecided who as of yet.

Could we be in with a chance to pickup one?

Is this still happening?

@Roosterman said:
@Flippedy said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
@alexaki said:
Why not both!…

Lol too funny, CB!

I'm loving it that JT has strong connections with the Roosters players. **Would love to put the wind up Roosterman and other cocky Roosters fans with the possibility of us snaring 1 or 2 of their favourite players.** It sure would make a nice change :smiling_imp:

He has a point!….

Good riddance braith. I bet he wished as most of us do, that he never left the roosters. Playing to coaching the very next year rarely works out.

_Posted using RoarFEED_

@alexaki said:
@Roosterman said:
@Flippedy said:
[
\
\
Lol too funny, CB!

He has a point!….

I mean snaring players that the Roosters supporters would NOT like to see leave - obviously Braith wasn't in that category.

Johnathan Wright unwanted at Cronulla at currently without a club. Could be desperate and picked up on the cheap. Wouldn't say no.

@Cultured Bogan said:
@Flippedy said:
@Cultured Bogan said:
@alexaki said:
Why not both!…

Lol too funny, CB!

I'm loving it that JT has strong connections with the Roosters players. Would love to put the wind up Roosterman and other cocky Roosters fans with the possibility of us snaring 1 or 2 of their favourite players. It sure would make a nice change :smiling_imp:

I'm with you Flip. I hate them to the end of the earth, so I'd love to see us poach one or two.

The one I'd gun for would be JWH. He is one player I could never back in any colours unless it was ours. Now we've flicked Gavet we need a pig like him.

where do you get snare from we will get what they are throwing away no more uncle nick will see to that.

If we picked both up we become Top 6 chances in my opinion

Lets just do it Mayer

Someone get on twitter , tell him to pull his finger out and sign them up

@happy tiger said:
If we picked both up we become Top 6 chances in my opinion

Lets just do it Mayer

Someone get on twitter , tell him to pull his finger out and sign them up

Not completely sold on FPN, it'd have to be probably a little under market value.

SKD i'm happy with for almost any reasonable sum. He's a very good player in a position we NEED a good player in.

I can't support the signature of SKD. Maybe he is better than Lawrence, but that's like being excited about trading in your 1990 Nissan Pulsar for a 1996 Mitsubishi Mirage. Still not top quality!

@jirskyr said:
I can't support the signature of SKD. Maybe he is better than Lawrence, but that's like being excited about trading in your 1990 Nissan Pulsar for a 1996 Mitsubishi Mirage. Still not top quality!

He's the first centre chosen in the International team that just won the 4 Nations Tournament! But yes, why waste our money when we can stick with Lawrence and a bunch of rookies who may, or may not, all come good one day :crazy

Back