SKD or TOOPS?

You know you suck when you are excited by the rumours on signing someone like SKD…

@TrueTiger said:
I haven't heard or read anything more about SKD,it's like it was written just to tease us all,maybe Mayer might tweet something soon…....

The best thing that he could quote is that he's resigning as CEO, Now that would really be great news

@Born tiger said:
Guys, what's the latest news on SKD. Are we still in a position to sign him?

@supercoach said:
@innsaneink said:
"he'll be at training by the end of the week"…was the last I heard

Hey was that a month ago or in the last few days?????I was told by a sharkie supporter who is connected to the club that they are desperate to get him

Was about two weeks ago from a very unreliable source

@jasetiger said:
You know you suck when you are excited by the rumours on signing someone like SKD…

There's always someone. Geez

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4_

Last I heard that sharks are gonna get him, they have the money and need better people in their back line

@westy81 said:
Last I heard that sharks are gonna get him, they have the money and need better people in their back line

wont go sharks they just got Beale and Stanley plus barba

@foreveratiger said:
I think at this stage i'm safe to believe we are not signing anyone as JT has said

Not to be pedantic, but he said he wasn't LOOKING to buy anyone. That sounds like we'd be open to the right player at the right price.

I wonder what Taylor would consider to be the right price for SKD?

I can confirm some things about SKD, my inside knowledge about Sharks. The Sharks will make no further signings for the 2015 season, but are looking to approach a big signing from the Roosters for the 2016 season if all contract and other negotiations work out well for them.

Tigers on the other hand will have 3 big mid season signings depending on how Jason Taylors plans are working out. One of the 3 is SKD with Roosters and Tigers in mutual agreement about the mid season signing.The other 2 are FPN and Lewis Brown from the Panthers.

Thanks. I haven't seen L Brown mentioned anywhere yet. He's not the type to tear the opposition apart but he's capable of getting through a lot of dirty work.

@Wests_Insider12 said:
I can confirm some things about SKD, my inside knowledge about Sharks. The Sharks will make no further signings for the 2015 season, but are looking to approach a big signing from the Roosters for the 2016 season if all contract and other negotiations work out well for them.

Tigers on the other hand will have 3 big mid season signings depending on how Jason Taylors plans are working out. One of the 3 is SKD with Roosters and Tigers in mutual agreement about the mid season signing.The other 2 are FPN and Lewis Brown from the Panthers.

Very interesting, if true. Why mid-season though, why not just do it now if both parties are agreed? I like the idea of us chasing Lewis Brown also - great player and highly underrated imo.

@Newtown said:

I reckon about negative 200 k Newtown would be our price

We have more chance of catching Ebola than signing SKD in 2015 if we believe what we have been told

@Wests_Insider12 said:

Sound pretty confident.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

I understand that you can't give your sources away.

However is this a first hand thing, or a friend of a friend thing?

_Posted using RoarFEED_

Yeah his form in the 4 Nations was very good to watch, the mid-season transfers were a bit strange when i first heard it to, but after a meeting Jason had with the rest of coaching staff and board it came out that Jason has a lot of big things plans and it sounding good so far and he wants to make sure we are not putting the whole teams exceptions and pressure on the young boys e.g. Tedesco, Brooks like what happened last year when we got a bit to dependent on them for the wins.

Yeah dont want to give my source away but im getting the message personally from pretty high up but thats about as much as i can say without getting in trouble.

@happy tiger said:
@Newtown said:

We have more chance of catching Ebola than signing SKD in 2015 if we believe what we have been told

200 k for SKD would be a bargain.

@Newtown said:
@happy tiger said:
@Newtown said:

Totally agree Newtown , I just don't think we can afford it

I think if we all knew the truth about our salary cap we would be afraid , very afraid

@happy tiger said:
@Newtown said:
@happy tiger said:
@Newtown said:

Totally agree Newtown , I just don't think we can afford it

I think if we all knew the truth about our salary cap we would be afraid , very afraid

God Happy how could it be that bad? Apart from Farah and Woods, we have no one of note in the team.

Back