So let me get this right....

Nope, it was just revenge. We touched up the cowboys when we were on a roll and they were struggling and they marked tonight in the calendar. Nothing to do with Brooks, or even our actually good injured player, Api.
As soon as we beat the cows buy that margin I knew this would be a tough night

Not this bad though

It just shows where we are as a club

If we played cows 1st up in QLD they touched is up they would've come down to Syd for return match and beat us again but it happened ion reverse and all we could do is show our true colors

I never got a membership this year for the 1sr time in years as I wanted to see if it was with it

I well probably never see a time when it is with getting again

Tigers management should be offering immediate refunds to anyone who wants it and never ask for a cent in membership ever again until they can prove their worth as a club

It is embarrassing and humiliating watching this team play 90% of the time and hasn't changed for 12yrs

Someone from the club needs to make a public apology to all fans for the crap they put up Ruth year after year

I would love to swap teams but don't have it in me so I just haven't watched a live a game in years and will only only watch a replay on Mondays if we win which lately had averaged at about 4 or 5 games a year

Next year we will be playing to try and equal the knights 3 wooden spoons in a row

I'm sure we will do it comfortably

Well they need to suck that shite up because they’re professional sportsman. I hate half the F’wits I work with but show up everyday and have a go. If there’s any truth to that then there’s your problem.
I personally don't see many NRL players I would call professional maybe 20 to 25 percent if that

As soon as we beat the cows buy that margin I knew this would be a tough night

Not this bad though

It just shows where we are as a club

If we played cows 1st up in QLD they touched is up they would've come down to Syd for return match and beat us again but it happened ion reverse and all we could do is show our true colors

I never got a membership this year for the 1sr time in years as I wanted to see if it was with it

I well probably never see a time when it is with getting again

Tigers management should be offering immediate refunds to anyone who wants it and never ask for a cent in membership ever again until they can prove their worth as a club

It is embarrassing and humiliating watching this team play 90% of the time and hasn't changed for 12yrs

Someone from the club needs to make a public apology to all fans for the crap they put up Ruth year after year

I would love to swap teams but don't have it in me so I just haven't watched a live a game in years and will only only watch a replay on Mondays if we win which lately had averaged at about 4 or 5 games a year

Next year we will be playing to try and equal the knights 3 wooden spoons in a row

I'm sure we will do it comfortably
We really suck mate, I cancelled my membership 3 years ago and no regrets. Hang in there, hopefully at some point something changes!

Back