So let me get this right....

As many know I'm a Brooks fan. Obviously however his presence would have done little to change the scoreline.
However, hopefully now it also obvious to all his critics that he was not working with a "top 4", "elite", "excellent" pack. Heck, I probably overestimated them when I said they were a mid tier pack.

Family or not, your obsession with giving Brooks a pass year after year, shit game after shit game is beyond pathetic and very telling on your character. Pity you dont care at all about the Tigers rather fluffing your boy. This forum is for WestsTigers fans, maybe go start up a Brooks fan forum and wank religiously over his 2nd grade quality games over there. In the meantime ill barrack for my team and want the best for the Tigers and not be happy to play sub par players to the detriment of the team.........for 11 years. Obvious was obvious by mid 2015. Im sure youll be happy over on the Silvertails forum, more your class of dolts over there.
Always said if we can get someone better we should, unfortunately he was the best we had and he wasn't a half, that's on the club not Brooks. I just have a view that he wasn't the root of all our problems. We all want our team to win.

Family or not, your obsession with giving Brooks a pass year after year, shit game after shit game is beyond pathetic and very telling on your character. Pity you dont care at all about the Tigers rather fluffing your boy. This forum is for WestsTigers fans, maybe go start up a Brooks fan forum and wank religiously over his 2nd grade quality games over there. In the meantime ill barrack for my team and want the best for the Tigers and not be happy to play sub par players to the detriment of the team.........for 11 years. Obvious was obvious by mid 2015. Im sure youll be happy over on the Silvertails forum, more your class of dolts over there.
Gee, you're a real quality human being......

Lost the players when they unceremoniously dumped Joffa, lost the coaches when they bought in Fulton all in the week when they had their last win.
The team has gone backwards since.
Leadership at the place has NFI...yet remain untouchable.
Letting go of Ken early was fine you can replace a winger very easily, but letting Joe go was a huge mistake imo. Seemed to love it here and busted his ass every game and his team mates loved playing with him. Fine if he got a contract for more cash elsewhere but don't bloody well let him go mid season ffs. Why help Eels at all ? They wouldn't help us. Praying still for some kind of signings but the silence is starting to get worrying.. They tell us they have a five year plan and to stay faithful but these are some strange shit happening behind the scenes even in the 1st goddamn year...

And thanks Camel for providing the sobering reminder to anyone on this forum, that with every post, no matter the content, you expose yourself to receiving character abuse.
Hahaha so true. Seems the Tigers supporter way keep coming back for the continual punishment.. And the occasional pleasure... Though you missed the other awesome ones who disregard anything everyone else says but with 2-3 words and no actual opinion of their own, just that everyone else is wrong.

Hahaha so true. Seems the Tigers supporter way keep coming back for the continual punishment.. And the occasional pleasure... Though you missed the other awesome ones who disregard anything everyone else says but with 2-3 words and no actual opinion of their own, just that everyone else is wrong.

Another. Baddabing Baddaboom!

This imo is a massive part of our problem at the club, a fair but hard question doesn't even get a response, no soul searching, no introspection or hard questions being asked, the remedy is we will bounce back in 5 days against the Sharks. He is delusional on that the Sharks will get us by 60 again at least.
The thing is though some things need to be kept in house. Could you imagine if Sheens answered that question with “yes, there’s a few differences of opinions at the moment but we’re sorting it out” there’d be media uproar and an even bigger barrage of questions on the topic which would do nothing to help.

The club has weak character. For over a decade now, whenever there's been a game they should win, they choke. In their "good times" they would hover near the 8. At some point there'd be a crunch game - win or miss out, and they always choked.

Then they hire Ivan, who paid massive overs on long term contracts for journeymen with broken bodies. He realised he'd made massive mistakes and avoided any consequences by escaping to Penrith. The club just lets him do it to them, no problemo. Never mind the contract. Like with Moses, throwing games and feigning mental illness.

The Tigers have been a basket case ever since, not helped by Maguire. Souths were terrible in the years after winning the comp, despite having a top lineup. They lost confidence and kept dropping the ball - like the Tigers now - until Siebold fixed them up.

Compare Melbourne with Slater, Cronk and Smith against the Tigers with Tedesco, Moses and Farah. The difference was ego. The Tigers players got big egos and played for themselves while the Melbourne players worked tirelessly for the team.

Ego is the Tigers' Achilles heel. If they have a big win or two you KNOW they will have a bunch of congratulatory and backslapping interviews afterwards and soon start playing poorly again. Whenever there's a crunch game, they fold. Every. Single. Time. That is no accident.

The team needs a sports psychologist (or a philosopher, guru or messiah) to get their heads out of their bums and to remember that it's a team game.
I’m actually starting to think this team and In fact club needs a bottle with a genie in it. 3 wishes n all that. I can’t see us getting out of this pile of crap any other way as the stench of this place will keep anyone we need away.

The thing is though some things need to be kept in house. Could you imagine if Sheens answered that question with “yes, there’s a few differences of opinions at the moment but we’re sorting it out” there’d be media uproar and an even bigger barrage of questions on the topic which would do nothing to help.
Agree one hundred percent, but after 10 years it just seems we're at the point where all the dirty laundry should be aired. The only reason it's been 10 years is because those responsible can hide behind a player, coach, football department. I wish Sheens would have just said there is now a power struggle at the club, give everyone all the details and let the blowtorch be applied on those responsible, after 10 years I reckon it might be the only way things will change. Sunlight is the best Disinfectant.

The Nile is a River in the Mind.
The problem with this club is that they have been in ""DENIAL"" for many years that the boys club just wont work and they keep on doing the same garbage over and over...If your an honest rugby league fan and supporter of this club,the first thing you would have done is kicked Sheens in the arse as soon as he mentioned bringing in Benji and Farah as coaches with no NRL coaching experience at all.
But this is why we are where we are....You cant tell me bringing in Flanagan or Wolf or anybody other than Sheens would have done worse than what we are now...Im a realist,I hope it works but I can only see pain coming our way for a fair while yet....
I dont care if the Nile is a river in the mind....ATM we are up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe without a paddle.....

The problem with this club is that they have been in ""DENIAL"" for many years that the boys club just wont work and they keep on doing the same garbage over and over...If your an honest rugby league fan and supporter of this club,the first thing you would have done is kicked Sheens in the arse as soon as he mentioned bringing in Benji and Farah as coaches with no NRL coaching experience at all.
But this is why we are where we are....You cant tell me bringing in Flanagan or Wolf or anybody other than Sheens would have done worse than what we are now...Im a realist,I hope it works but I can only see pain coming our way for a fair while yet....
I dont care if the Nile is a river in the mind....ATM we are up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe without a paddle.....
Spoken like a True Tiger. And this is why we can talk all we want. Nothing will change. Money talks. Bullshit walks. Up shit creek. But better than that other creek in the NT where that guy killed all those people. Was it Wolf Creek?

I heard somewhere that it was also the biggest to Nil loss in the NRL era.

But looking on the bright side, we still have the second biggest winning margin for the 2023 NRL season.

Thinking like that has cheered me up and I may even go back on what I have said elsewhere and re-new my membership next season, I mean with with more home games at our Leichhardt and Campbelltown fortresses we should be unstoppable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dont think Brooks had any intention of staying.
Every likelihood the club knew his manager had been shopping him around - no secrets in the NRL. They would have looked like real gooses to offer him more only for him to turn them down. If Brooks wanted to stay his manager would have entered into negotiating what he wanted - he knew Sheens/Benji wanted him - but he didnt, and WTs needed him to confirm his intentions so they could replace him.
Gould said he committed elsewhere weeks ago - and no coincidence Brooks/Siebold both managed by IMoses and deal announced pronto.
You made all of that up and the club are obviously not afraid of looking like geese. They will look much worse with Wakeham and Toa in the halves next year.

Back