So we are human?!

wt4lyf

Cmon guys a loss to the dragons isnt really that bad….
i can already see some negativity coming through and its uncalled for..
just remember they are the leaders of the competition and there up there for a reason
hopefully the boys can bounce back with a win against the baby broncs next week up in brisbane :slight_smile:

but IMO sheens made some stupid decisions for the game though..
1) Benji at halfback... No,no, no, no, no
2) Bringing Wade McKinnon off the field, even dumber!

our halfback problem is really hurthing us...
maybe we shouldnt have let taumata leave to early :confused:

TIGERS THROUGH THICK AND THIN!
cmon boys, hang in there!! :sign:

well said mckinnon would of only came because he was tired otherwise would of probably been daniela who wasnt crash hot but still solid. apart from that i was proud of the effort put in and with still a few things to work on and getting players back from injury i think we are coming along nicely

@wt4lyf said:

You obviously dont have any relos that support the Dragqueens….my life is going toi decend into hell...actually, it already has.

Next week end cant come soon enough

Yes and no mate.

We have had a very soft run the past month. Tonight was the first 'real' test and we failed pretty miserably with all of our weaknesses ruthlessly exposed.

Those things need to be addressed if we are going to not just make up the numbers this season.

We need some more grunt up front, in patches we matched and at times overpowered the dragons pack, Tupou Fifita etc need to be injected, these guys would give us the much needed grunt up front

@shiretiger said:
@wt4lyf said:

You obviously dont have any relos that support the Dragqueens….my life is going toi decend into hell...actually, it already has.

I know how you feel Shire, I will be copping it too. Not to mention I live in Dragon Territory !!!

@shiretiger said:
@wt4lyf said:

haha trust me i have a heap of mates that have been givin it to me for the last few hours :mad:
ah well but i guess thats footy… u either win or you lose
and versing the dragons youve kinda got to think that anything can happen
i was proud of our defensive efforts thorughout the first half of the game and a bit in the second....
were still 3rd and were still up there so yeah...
:sign:

their not really baby Broncos only 3 players are out and they smashed Souths up there

@Golden said:
their not really baby Broncos only 3 players are out and they smashed Souths up there

if wests-tigers go to this game against broncos, thinkng it will be easy, would not be suprised if they return being embarassed. :blush:
10 games left, must win a minimum of 5 to be any chance of making top 8.
the team controls their destiny.

Back