Soccer Super Thread

A Geordie smash up, Newcastle win 4-0 vs a listless Spurs. What I can’t fathom is the work that goes in to get to the top 4 , and then a performance like that.
Newcastle were on fire so congrats to them but I’m looking for a Spurs bounce back. More tough matches coming our way.
Come On Ye Spurs

• Love
Reactions: BZN
(Further to what champion @Halbrowne61 said above, it might be best if Spurs fans looked away)

Newcastle move up to 6th with a resounding home win over Spurs! Meanwhile, Ange Postecoglou's side drop outside of the top four.

1713050373622.jpeg

Last edited:
There's so much going on in the Premier League's top six right now!

Man City beat Luton to go top
Aston Villa topple Arsenal to spoil bid to go first
Liverpool taste defeat at home to Crystal Palace
Newcastle thrash Spurs to enter the top six

1713167454440.jpeg

But its so boring brother. Look at those teams.. Roosters, Bulldogs, and rich clubs... do you not see what is happening or are you like me a dreamer or Robbie Farah - a follower.. .. and ubiquitous others.. you dont get bored every year with the same teams on top.

Reactions: BZN
But its so boring brother. Look at those teams.. Roosters, Bulldogs, and rich clubs... do you not see what is happening or are you like me a dreamer or Robbie Farah - a follower.. .. and ubiquitous others.. you dont get bored every year with the same teams on top.
Champion @AmericanHistoryX, I also follow an EPL team but I actually love the attacking style of football played across the EPL, right down to the lowest team - in fact, at this time of year, the battle to avoid relegation is just as exciting.
And I also take an interest in the level down - the Championship comp - where they have a battle for promotion too.
For me - never boring.
Just like our NRL.
And I even love West Harbour in the Shute Shield too.
So again never boring.
Always looking at strengths.

Wests Harbour... you got me there... nice name... thank you Tiger One... you think outside the box... you are a unique creature ... thanks for being a WTS supporter. We are lucky to have you. You are nostalgic and the future... at the same time.. Wests Harbour. Wow... you are good brother.

Latest posts

Back