Soccer Super Thread

Spurs finish with a solid 3-0 win( and so they should against last placed Sheffield) and end up 2 points off Villa in 5th.
So near and yet so far.
But I would imagine every time under them would have been happy to finish 5th.
Onya Ange, a roller coaster first season, let’s hope he learns from that and gets a few of the players he wants.
Come on ye Spurs.

(and a bit of review for the Spurs fans )

#Tottenham this season:
-Gained more points than last season
-Scored more goals than last season
-Conceded less goals than last season
-Finished higher in the league table than we did last season
-Qualified for European football, unlike last season.

I can’t believe you put City & class outfit in the same sentence. A team that is facing is 115 charges of financial breaches isn’t a class outfit…. they’re a bunch of cheats.
There are a raft of charges, of a financial nature, but as far as I can see, there are no final verdicts.
If guilty, you are correct WSB, so I’m prepared to change my comment to
“ they’re a class act on the field” as their football record speaks for itself.

Re Spurs and the 2024/2025 Europa League

It's going to be different to previous Europa League formats and MORE demanding of the squad - so Ange better get some reinforcements. ✅

Re Spurs and the 2024/2025 Europa League

It's going to be different to previous Europa League formats and MORE demanding of the squad - so Ange better get some reinforcements. ✅

And less injuries !!!

There are a raft of charges, of a financial nature, but as far as I can see, there are no final verdicts.
If guilty, you are correct WSB, so I’m prepared to change my comment to
“ they’re a class act on the field” as their football record speaks for itself.
Yeh that's fair enough. World class manager with a world class team but cannot bring myself to respect what they've achieved when they've cheated the system this bad. Seems like they'll get away with it too.

The UK government has admitted to The Athletic that its embassy in Abu Dhabi and the Foreign Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) in London have discussed the charges levelled at Manchester City by the Premier League, but are refusing to disclose the correspondence because it could risk the UK’s relationship with the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Last edited:
Ange and Tottenham players have arrived Melbourne, Australia.
These are the Spurs players who will play against Newcastle.
1716296988988.jpeg

Newcastle's squad for the upcoming friendly v. Spurs:

• Goalkeepers: Nick Pope, Aidan Harris, Mark Gillespie
  • Defenders: Dan Burn, Lewis Hall, Paul Dummett, Kieran Trippier, Harrison Ashby, Dylan Charlton, Emil Krafth, Alex Murphy, Ciaran Thompson
  • Midfielders: Bruno Guimaraes, Joelinton, Matt Ritchie, Jacob Murphy, Elliot Anderson, Lucas De Bolle, Travis Hernes, Ellis Stanton, Jay Turner-Cooke, Joe White
  • Forwards: Miguel Almiron, Harvey Barnes, Alexander Isak, Callum Wilson, Garang Kuol, Amadou Diallo, Ben Parkinson

Latest posts

Staff online

Back