Soccer Super Thread

Wouldn't it be great at WTs games if we could build the same pre game hype and passion as " Forever Blowing Bubbles " and " You Never Walk Alone " do at Anfield and Upton / London Stadium
Absolutely.
I read ages ago where the song "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley became the official anthem of AFC Ajax after starting spontaneously during a 2008 pre-season friendly against Cardiff City - and now it's HUGE too.

Football crowds overseas just get it.
 
Absolutely.
I read ages ago where the song "Three Little Birds" by Bob Marley became the official anthem of AFC Ajax after starting spontaneously during a 2008 pre-season friendly against Cardiff City - and now it's HUGE too.

Football crowds overseas just get it.
I think if you found the right song WTs fans would get behind it
The million dollar question is what's the right song / anthem / entrance music
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top