Something you never knew

Here's one for those with a mathematics bent.
A car goes 15mph for one mile.
How fast must it go in the next mile to average 30mph for the entire 2 mile trip.
I'll go with: 'it's impossible' (courtesy Wertheimer / Einstein).

(Or 'infinitely fast' - theoretically).

Well I was hoping it was a trick question like the old Einstein downhill time conundrum.
Would it be 30?
Footy is nearly on, tell us pleeeeaaaaasssse 🙏
It's impossible. Even travelling at the speed of light over the second mile you can't average 30mph over the two miles. Enjoy the footy mate.

It's impossible. Even travelling at the speed of light over the second mile you can't average 30mph over the two miles. Enjoy the footy mate.
That's what I was eluding too but didn't word it right, that is Einstein's conundrum hey, you dirty dasterly wabbit. 🤪🤜🤛

Pigs don't sweat.
When someone says to you "your sweating like a pig" in reality that's a compliment because they are actually saying you don't sweat.
Swine are born without sweat glands, so when they need to cool off, their only option tends to be to find a cool puddle of mud in which they can roll around.

Pig-in-pen.jpg

Human hair is stronger than you think. Altogether, a full head of hair can hold 12 tonnes, otherwise known as the combined weight of two elephants.
So the next time you’re holding up two elephants with your hair, don’t worry: you’ve got this.
12-32.jpg

Buy a whole pineapple and cut off the top green leaves and stick it in the ground.
You will grow another pineapple in time.

#mindblown

Buy a whole pineapple and cut off the top green leaves and stick it in the ground.
You will grow another pineapple in time.

#mindblown
I've heard that....mate is a pineapple a fruit or vegetable?
I've heard it is a fruit and a vegetable at the same time and is a berry?? Could be wrong.

Dr-Tai-Smith-Optical-Illusion.png
I didn’t know that what you see is actually projected on to your retina upside down, and then your brain turns the image the right way up again.
Now I've got an excuse for failing at highjump, I kept jumping under the bar 🤔

Back