@JoshColeman99 said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261536) said:
@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261531) said:
@mike said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261528) said:
@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261514) said:
@mike said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261502) said:
@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261448) said:
@Russell said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261447) said:
@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261441) said:
Explain this to me ...Qld unexpectedly win a Game 1 of a series and then it becomes open season on our play makers .....Frizzell hit Munster mid air and then slings him into the ground ...and it's play on

When is a NSW player gonna do something bad enough to get sent off or be called up on an illegal tackle

If that was Papalii on Cleary or Tedesco and it wasn't penalized you wouldn't hear the end of it

There was nothing wrong with it. Whinging again.

Sutton gave Qld enough legs up when Haas was binned. Friend should've gone too for starting it.

Not whinging at all .....Munster was in the air when Frizell made contact watch it again

***Your selectors have got caught out telling players to belt players in SOO ask Geyer***

It was game over once Munster was gone ...nice way to win an Origin series ...goes back to my original point ..what happened to the rule when we supplied our referees to away games

Funny how rules are made to suit NSW .....again

Seriously @happy_tiger that was like literally last century. I think the game has changed a fair bit since then.

Like an old shirt ...it comes back into fashion ....***I can't believe that as football fans no one will admit Munster was hit mid air and taken out*** .....Cleary's kicking game was perfect bar one ...the one to take out Munster

What a way to win an Origin series ...gutless ....that's what it is

Probably because he wasn’t.

Cleary’s kicking game is and was horrible close to the line. He’s a one trick pony in that regard. Very poor bombs that applied absolutely no pressure that resulted in hand-overs and no repeat sets.

Mike you really need to watch the behind the goal line footage before you comment .....Frizell should be out next week

NSW probably go on to win Game 2 ...but we all know that if Munster misses Game 3 series is over ...he has been targeted and NSW supporters should be ashamed and embarassed thats the only way you could beat us ... a side that probably ranks in the worst 6-7 ever available for Qld

Was Munster gonna score 24 points on his own? Munster being there wasn’t gonna change the fact The forward got dominated and that Capewell couldn’t make a tackle

You scored 5 tries down Munsters edge ...the whole defensive line up changes

@mike said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261539) said:
Explain this to me ...Qld unexpectedly win a Game 1 of a series and then it becomes open season on our play makers .....Frizzell hit Munster mid air and then slings him into the ground ...and it's play on

When is a NSW player gonna do something bad enough to get sent off or be called up on an illegal tackle

If that was Papalii on Cleary or Tedesco and it wasn't penalized you wouldn't hear the end of it

Sutton gave Qld enough legs up when Haas was binned. Friend should've gone too for starting it.

Not whinging at all .....Munster was in the air when Frizell made contact watch it again

***Your selectors have got caught out telling players to belt players in SOO ask Geyer***

It was game over once Munster was gone ...nice way to win an Origin series ...goes back to my original point ..what happened to the rule when we supplied our referees to away games

Seriously @happy_tiger that was like literally last century. I think the game has changed a fair bit since then.

Like an old shirt ...it comes back into fashion ....***I can't believe that as football fans no one will admit Munster was hit mid air and taken out*** .....Cleary's kicking game was perfect bar one ...the one to take out Munster

Cleary’s kicking game is and was horrible close to the line. He’s a one trick pony in that regard. Very poor bombs that applied absolutely no pressure that resulted in hand-overs and no repeat sets.

Mike you really need to watch the behind the goal line footage before you comment .....Frizell should be out next week

NSW probably go on to win Game 2 ...but we all know that if Munster misses Game 3 series is over ...he has been targeted and NSW supporters should be ashamed and embarassed thats the only way you could beat us ... a side that probably ranks in the worst 6-7 ever available for Qld

Nah to Frizell but Cleary should be out for a shoulder charge,

You really need to get over the hate for Cleary.

He was the best player on the field, the best kicking game in Origin for the last decade.

Credit where credit is due mate... agree with a lot of things you say but in this game you are way off the mark.

@JoshColeman99 said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261524) said:
No damage to Munster was done when he was in the air. Frizell swing him down after he landed. Maybe should’ve been a penalty but that’s it

Funnily enough we don't see those type of issues in NRL more often ..but the same slinging tackles are automatic suspensions in the AFL ...mainly because players are not able to protect themselves

@Russell said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261546) said:

He was the best player on the field, the best kicking game in Origin for the last decade.

Credit where credit is due mate... agree with a lot of things you say but in this game you are way off the mark.

It was a better gameplan not sure if Freddy or Cleary came up with it but kicking on the fourth for the Fox worked really well. Instead of turning the ball over on the 20 or 30 it was going right into the corner whcih we didn’t do once last week

@diedpretty said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261542) said:

It was grub Nathan Brown that started it by kicking the ball away each time Friend tried to pick it up so Friend gave him a tap on the head. If it was a real SOO Brown would have been on his back and out for the count for his girly niggling rubbish.

It wouldn't have been Friend that would put him on his back that is for sure.

Maybe it might be that hair pulling little girlie Papali but I don't think so, he might have broken a nail in the hair pull.

@rustycage said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261543) said:
Happy tiger really can't take a loss. Dishes it out in spades though whenever it suits.

His Premier was happy to dish it out to Gladys after the first game. There'll be the cone of silence today.

Dude you've quoted the wrong person ...I haven't mentioned Cleary shoulder charge at all .....my only point as diedpretty mentioned was Brown starts the brawl by kicking the ball away

@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261547) said:
No damage to Munster was done when he was in the air. Frizell swing him down after he landed. Maybe should’ve been a penalty but that’s it

Funnily enough we don't see those type of issues in NRL more often ..but the same slinging tackles are automatic suspensions in the AFL ...mainly because players are not able to protect themselves

Your at the bottom the barrel now bringing up AFL - who cares what they do in an inferior game.

Heard that QLD have Trumps lawyers heading over.... they wanted the count stopped at 4-0 and a review of the Frizell challenge 😂

He wasn’t, his kicks close to the line were horrible, no repeat sets just hand-overs. Did a shoulder charge that wasn’t pulled up. JAC was MOM in my opinion..

Cleary only looks good when the team is looking good. Game one is a reflection of his inability turn a game around. The most overrated player in the NRL.

Happy tiger really can't take a loss. Dishes it out in spades though whenever it suits.

If this was the 2005 GF and Marshall was taken out by Luke O'Donnell .....

Glad to see you read my comment where NSW still probably win ..my point is that everyone is missing that if Munster is out of Game 3 its series over ...and it is an illegal tackle ....and no one owns it

@mike said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261558) said:

He wasn’t, his kicks close to the line were horrible, no repeat sets just hand-overs. Did a shoulder charge that wasn’t pulled up. JAC was MOM in my opinion..

Cleary only looks good when the team is looking good. Game one is a reflection of his inability turn a game around. The most overrated player in the NRL.

Well I saw two kicks into the corner that jack trapped in t he in goal for repeat sets - or doesn't that count?

Maybe he should've had to take them over because they were further out than twenty metres and we won't talk about the 40/20.

@Russell said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261554) said:

Your at the bottom the barrel now bringing up AFL - who cares what they do in an inferior game.

Bottom of the barrel ...says the person misquoting someone .....read back ..my point is you don't see those slinging tackles you see quite often in AFL

@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261560) said:

Glad to see you read my comment where NSW still probably win ..my point is that everyone is missing that if Munster is out of Game 3 its series over ...and it is an illegal tackle ....and no one owns it

All I can say is you are obviously getting your excuses together for a defeat in game 3 at Suncorp.

Let's not feed the Troll anymore guys. I'm running out of tissues for him.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261490) said:
@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261475) said:
Wondering when someone will post a shot of Munster in the air when he gets grabbed by Frizell .....

It was shown on 9.a minute ago. Both players were competing for the ball as per the Tupou v Coates decision later in the game.

And the injury occurred when Munster hit the ground. Back of his head hit the turf. No penalty required.

@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261563) said:
@Russell said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261554) said:

Bottom of the barrel ...says the person misquoting someone .....read back ..my point is you don't see those slinging tackles you see quite often in AFL

Don't care about AFL - they have to have behinds in case they miss and they don't even have a cross bar, also there are too many forward passes.

If I’m Wayne Bennett wanting to win the series I make a few changes...

Grant for Friend
Cory Allan to fullback, Holmes to wing replacing Sami
Brenko Lee to centre, Capewell to bench replacing Fotuaika
Welch for Lui

If I’m Fittler wanting to win the series, keep the whole team the same except Gutherson, bring in Lomax or Crichton for him.

@happy_tiger said in [SOO II 2020 \*Spoilers](/post/1261560) said:

Nothing illegal in it happy - here watch it:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/league/state-of-origin/munster-out-of-origin-ii!790469

and take your Maroon coloured glasses off then watch it again and again... nothing wrong with it as Unca Wayne said ‘he hit his own head’

Members online

Back