Starford To’a #253

Let's see how they go. Personally I prefer giving guys like this a chance rather than punting on players at the end of their careers.

I reckon it's good squad management.
To'a will go alright, he showed a few glimpses in his games for Newcastle. Only young and has the physical attributes, problem is who will he have at our club to teach him and help him improve his game. Get Whatuira back to the club to teach a few of these blokes, that's if he's not still punching people's lights out on the streets of London!

To'a will go alright, he showed a few glimpses in his games for Newcastle. Only young and has the physical attributes, problem is who will he have at our club to teach him and help him improve his game. Get Whatuira back to the club to teach a few of these blokes, that's if he's not still punching people's lights out on the streets of London!
Assuming Tahu is still around I’m sure he has plenty of advice.

Didn’t he have a psychotic episode partly driven by memories of childhood sexual assault leading to that assault that He wasn’t charged for

I believe he’s now running with “when someone runs at you, try to tackle them”.
It still wouldn't get through to Noffa.

Maybe stick-figure illustrations in crayon would strike a chord with him. With a Wiggles jingle along the lines of Ronald McDonald's fire ditty "stay low and GO GO GO!".

Whaituria is a champion. I punched on with him once and we got along great after that.

I reckon all of those players could come good. I'm being serious as well. To'a, Tupou and Gildart could all turn into good players. Maybe none of them will but they could. I think that is better than getting BJ or someone like the Morris boys.

I'm not really worried about our centres next year. I reckon we have plenty of options. We have Talau, Kepaoa and Doueihi to come back as well.

Didn’t he have a psychotic episode partly driven by memories of childhood sexual assault leading to that assault that He wasn’t charged for

I think that is correct. I did meet him once and he was a really nice guy.

Why the club would assume Cini and Hoffman etc were the future of WT beggars belief. Good luck to them in their new club but management was asleep at the wheel there.
Proven centre needed here asap
I believe Cini and Hoffman were signed by previous recruitment team to be fair. Dillon and Scolari were two excellent junior signings made by the previous team. Our more recent junior signings such as Pole, Tupou, Hill, Stevanovic, Tumeth, Matamua and O'Kane have all been good,

I believe Cini and Hoffman were signed by previous recruitment team to be fair. Dillon and Scolari were two excellent junior signings made by the previous team. Our more recent junior signings such as Pole, Tupou, Hill, Stevanovic, Tumeth, Matamua and O'Kane have all been good,

Time will tell how they compare.
We always think kids are great until they hit higher levels needed which is when we find out what they are really made of.

Time will tell how they compare.
We always think kids are great until they hit higher levels needed which is when we find out what they are really made of.
Sometimes it's the other way around, young kids step up and blow opposition way.
I just like the way To'a runs and his demeanor, looks like a quality player.

Sometimes it's the other way around, young kids step up and blow opposition way.
I just like the way To'a runs and his demeanor, looks like a quality player.

Benefit is he has had 2yrs tasting NRL and actually held up ok on an average backline as well. I think he is an astute pickup low risk high reward type if he kicks on. But at the same time its basically this year or never for him.

On re watching the game this guy deserves a rap..

Chased hard forces King Turdo into error ..

Defended well up against Papali'i all game

Massive run in the lead up to Nofoaluma's 1st TRY..

Picks up a lose ball with an incisive run and quick play the ball for Nofaoluma's 2nd TRY..

Must stay in the team for the rest of the year..has something about him..

Latest posts

Back