Paseka
Trbojevic
Bromwich
Flegler
Fotuieka
Fa’asuamalaeaui
de Belin
Tatola?

He might be in the top 30 best props, but there'd be some others you could argue are better and I've probably forgotten some obvious ones.

How much do we want to pay him? I think he's a decent starting calibre prop at the moment with good potential, but he doesn't deserve a massive salary and years on his contract. At the moment he's playing with as much impact as Paseka in his first year at Manly. Great size, no impact.

Mmmm surely ya'll are just butthurt.

Best prop we have had in forever - hasn't even hit his prime years, we will go backwards losing him. This is going to set our 'rebuild' back.
We don’t need pillows. We need tough guys. He’s too nice to play prop. Better off being a florist or something.

Best prop we have had in forever - hasn't even hit his prime years, we will go backwards losing him. This is going to set our 'rebuild' back.
Not really a long list is it?

I feel he is half way out the door , he needs to just come in and say I’m going , and ATS fine P off so we can replace you with a top class Reseve propfro another teams like the broncos , he has dropped off , and he just needs to commit or piss off , we can’t keep doing this same crap over and over , , we need players who want to come in and have a real go, it’s not rocket science , stop hoping and start paying players who want to have a go

I feel he is half way out the door , he needs to just come in and say I’m going , and ATS fine P off so we can replace you with a top class Reseve propfro another teams like the broncos , he has dropped off , and he just needs to commit or piss off , we can’t keep doing this same crap over and over , , we need players who want to come in and have a real go, it’s not rocket science , stop hoping and start paying players who want to have a go
You blokes must have watched a different game to me I thought he played really well.

I think we need to keep him and give him some support. He’s probably worth $600k. The problem is we’ll have to pay more because of the state we are in.

I think we need to keep him and give him some support. He’s probably worth $600k. The problem is we’ll have to pay more because of the state we are in.
We gave him a prop who has played GFs, SOO and Test footy.
We gave him a hooker who has played GFs, SOO and Test footy.
We gave him two backrowers who have played GFs and Test footy.
We gave him an experienced halfback who has played a GF.
We gave him a centre who has played GFs and Test footy.
We gave him a centre who has played a GF and came out of a good system.
We gave him a winger who has played a GF and came out of a good system.
We are providing him with a 5/8th who has played GFs, SOO and Test footy
We are providing him with one of the most exciting young backs in the comp who has played a GF and Test footy.
We are providing him with exciting juniors who can play the game.
We are providing him with a coaching team who have done it all as players.

I think we’ve given him enough support to succeed. He refuses to take the next step.

He is 24 yrs now, about time he hit his prime?
Although I think he has and is now regressing, probably never get back to best because not mentally tough.
Not worth $8-9k/per year without "performance clauses" hence why it is an ongoing saga?
There are other props. out there showing as much grunt as Stefo on way less money IMO.
Worth keeping... Yes; but not on overs or for too long a term.
I think Richo has drawn a line in the sand and he is not a happy chappy. As evidenced in his on field performances of late.

I totally agree with what ya saying, butt,
I don’t like that kind of language, I will try not to take offence.

Back