Sterlo

Nucky_Thompson

Anyone see the ennis and blocker awkward moment on sterlo.

Ennis on a tangent on Pearce and thurston

Two blokes who care about the jersey they wear. When you give it you got to expect to cop it too.

Blocker jumps in mid sentence and said

I reckon there was more pressure on Pearce in game one!

Ennis tried to stop Blockers sentence finishing by saying hang on hang on a sec and even raised his hand to signal to let him finish.
But blocker just looked straight ahead raised his voice and completed his sentence.

Ennis showed his annoyance by shaking his head and breathed in.

Was so awkward hope you all saw it. Rookie hour.

@ said:
@ said:
Blocker was a brilliant player, but he's a loudmouth jackarse these days.

dont mind him actually
He does say a lot of things many are frightened to even think

Makes me laugh

Him and Gus

I don't mind Gus as much these days - used to be all about the catchphrase, but now he's truly the one that says what we all think, however he has the brains to back up everything he says.

It's almost as if he's realised "Im Gus Gould… nine won't sack me.... ever!" and he's starting to play on it in his old age.

Love watching him make other panellists squirm especially when they are clearly towing the channel 9 line.

It was just awkward TV. I'm not sure why sterling would have ennis Parker roach and Hooper on TV together. It was shocking TV all show. Think fox need to think about who they have on board. Don't like ennis Parker or gasnia. Sometimes less is better.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Blocker was a brilliant player, but he's a loudmouth jackarse these days.

dont mind him actually
He does say a lot of things many are frightened to even think

Makes me laugh

Him and Gus

I don't mind Gus as much these days - used to be all about the catchphrase, but now he's truly the one that says what we all think, however he has the brains to back up everything he says.

It's almost as if he's realised "Im Gus Gould… nine won't sack me.... ever!" and he's starting to play on it in his old age.

Love watching him make other panellists squirm especially when they are clearly towing the channel 9 line.

I prefer 9 commentary but trend to fox due to no adds. I think analysis and inside info should be emphasized to make the commentary better then it is at the moment. All the extra random comment s take away from the game they should be more strict on the commentators to add to the entertainment because at the moment feels like they could say anything and still keep there jobs.

Yeah that was heated but blocker was fired up because hed just had a run in with Cozza. Block stated that if Fafita played game 2 like he did game 1 then it didnt matter who QLD picked as no one could handle him. Parker said "thats crap" lol…fat steve was triggered.

@ said:
Yeah that was heated but blocker was fired up because hed just had a run in with Cozza. Block stated that if Fafita played game 2 like he did game 1 then it didnt matter who QLD picked as no one could handle him. Parker said "thats crap" lol…fat steve was triggered.

I agree with Blocker on that one. Who would be able to handle Fifita on a night like that? Only problem is the fact Fifita probably won't back up that performance for a while

@ said:
@ said:

I agree with Blocker on that one. Who would be able to handle Fifita on a night like that? Only problem is the fact Fifita probably won't back up that performance for a while

Parker decribed perfectly how he imagined QLD would prepare and execute a plan to handle him and as an origin great who only just retired ill take his opinion over Roaches every day of the week. Roach got his knickers in a knot then attacked the opinion of another recently retired player. The big bloke has feeling of inadequacy id suggest. :blush:

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Parker decribed perfectly how he imagined QLD would prepare and execute a plan to handle him and as an origin great who only just retired ill take his opinion over Roaches every day of the week. Roach got his knickers in a knot then attacked the opinion of another recently retired player. The big bloke has feeling of inadequacy id suggest. :blush:

Is the plan "tackle his bloody legs"? Should work. Obviously that plan was a little too complicated for a bunch of Queenslanders to come up with across the course of 80 minutes, but with three weeks of concentrated thought they've managed to crack it…

@ said:

Haha

I glad someone found it as hilarious as me . You know your in trouble when Hooper your mediator. Funniest part is imagining the stern warning sterlo would of gave on the break.

Back