OFFICIAL Sullivan to join Wests Tigers

I'm certain Manu will be back mid- season next year at 5/8.
Isn't he doing what Marshall tried to do years ago?

Marshall's mistakes though was being honest and running it by the NRL 1st where as the rorters and Manu are doing it behind closed doors and the hierarchy at NRL headquarters are playing dumb and dumber about it

That way manu gets his 1m pay day and back round 12 2025

Illias has permission to negotiate, I think we should give Bud the same permission.
tumbleweed-crickets-chirping.gif

Illias has permission to negotiate, I think we should give Bud the same permission.
We sort of shafted Bud..
lhiring latu and then liau left him stranded,albeit with double the $$ he's ever made
Atm there will be no one chasing him in nrl..
Gotta give him a full season to show his wares then have that conversation
No room at th inn for dohui unless he buys up for a 13 role,but defence bothers me

Roosters need a halfback next year, the earliest they couldn't get Galvin is in 2.5 years minimum, it doesn't help them. Ben Hunt, that Welsby kid everyone was raving over at one point etc, these are their targets. 16 and 18 year Olds are not their current solution but may be a part of their future.
of course they won't touch losers like Sullivan or doueihi

Last edited:
We sort of shafted Bud..
lhiring latu and then liau left him stranded,albeit with double the $$ he's ever made
No room at th inn for dohui unless he buys up for a 13 role,but defence bothers me
I’d say Douhei would be considered for a centre role and nowhere else.

We sort of shafted Bud..
I still think other clubs look at our players and see our losing culture and believe they can get value out of them. Brooks and Talau is the recent example.

I don’t think anyone would have the predicted we’d have signed Luai and had an 18 year old with no flegg or NSW Cup experience come in and own the 6.

Regardless, it’s better to have too many halves than what we had last year. I think someone will pick him up, not sure if it will be an NRL club though. Maybe Titans.

As nasty as this may sound but with who we have signed and who we have I would be trying to move him on , unless he starts killing reserve grade and out playing his opposite number next 2/3 weeks he won’t make it back to first grade , Sezer is way ahead plus Benji may be looking at others like the young manly recruits ( Brothers ) Sam going very well each week his brother will keep getting better if given a chance .
Galvin and Luai will be our half’s next year with Latu and Sezer as back up

Latest posts

Members online

Back