TillLindemann
Well-known member
The story is outrageous, I can't believe they are going with that angle.Interesting story from a local Penrith rag. Thoughts? 🤔
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The story is outrageous, I can't believe they are going with that angle.Interesting story from a local Penrith rag. Thoughts? 🤔
Even the mere suggestion of a last minute swap of Turuva to Glebe and Nofo back to the Tigers gets my blood boiling, pray it does not happen.i dont see anything in that article 2b concerned about
That was my first reaction on not reading it, but not reading it for a second time I think it's a bit more complex, you really need to consider the context.Having read none of the article I can say that it's a clear violation of the constitutional rights. It's outrageous, egregious and proposterous. It's totally inappropriate. It’s lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous.
It's a head scratcher, that's for sureI don’t understand the part where Farah thinks Bringing Noffa back and giving Turuva 18 months at Glebe to get ready for nrl
How can you have not seen the story?What is the story?
It’s in the local Penrith paper / Rag ,What is the story?
He's definitely practicing. That boot in the head just oozes Tigers disciplineIm sure he will adjust himself to our playing level.
I’m watching the game delayed just saw the try where he rushes in on Gutherson.Anyone else becoming slightly concerned about this guy?
What happened to trusting your centre????Hard to judge...
Got the rookie centre inside.
Seems a classy finisher.
Think he should be viewed as a winger, only, moving forward.
What happens when the centre is Nadan?What happened to trusting your centre????
Maybe he can blame the centre like our Nofo use to do 😉What happened to trusting your centre????